Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Official Carl Faaaaaking Cox Meet Up On Halloween!!

Originally posted by codica3

I'm extremely excited to hear Carl Cox again.. this time in a DRY environment, hopefully much more pleasant than the last time I heard him at the Seaport.. however.. I will have to see what ELSE will be occuring on Halloween before I make my ABSOLUTE decision..

cody, rumor has it that roxy is goin to be PACKED FOR CARL COX!!!:eek: does that mean you are goin to BITCH OUT on seeing sick dj's again?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by cynstam21

Dave, I need help!!!!!! I got work the next day and so does my b/f...we like to know what time Sir Cox is gonna start tearing it up. i need to know if it's gonna be one of those 4 in the mornig deals.

I will try and find the set times...

Originally posted by codica3

I am actually still debating.. but the weights are in favor of Carl Cox so far.. so I better buy tickets soon.. I'm just waiting for some info before I make my decision..

just gooooo... there won't be any rain inside roxy so we're garunteed to be dry and warm this time... ahaha :tongue:

we can buy the tix at roxy right? can we get them friday??

dave' right.. it took a lot of work to get carl cox here for a crazy night like halloween..there are only so many advance tickets available..if dave's telling you get them now before their gone..get them now..you're gonna be really pissed off if you can't get in because you waited. advance tickets are guaranteed before walkins.