Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Official Carl Faaaaaking Cox Meet Up On Halloween!!

sorry but im amped for this......but how could you not be.....this guy has to be the best live dj out there......i saw him in ibiza and he completely destroyed space.....people were gasping for air when he was done......

So i guess 1am at the back bar will be the spot......

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by xtcgspot

the only taste i got of carl cox live was area:2 but damn it was good. i really wanna go to this but i work early in the morning. and im def goin to pvd the next nite and i dont think i can pull off or afford both. idk wut im doin yet :(

cool cause November 2nd (12:00) is my Birthday so technically PVD will be laying down (Hopefully) a vicious (Not Johnny) set on my B-day :laugh:

Originally posted by trancerxn112

i wanna go but no one wants to go with me... ill see how this thread does and ill decide if i wanna buy tix or not

THATS THE SAME PROBLEM IM HAVING. I TALKED TO MY ROOMIES AND THEY ARENT EXACTLY AS AMPED TO GO AS I AM. ITS NOT FAIR!:(

I WAS GOING TO GET MY TIXX BUT I DONT WANT TO GO ALONE

Originally posted by chula22

THATS THE SAME PROBLEM IM HAVING. I TALKED TO MY ROOMIES AND THEY ARENT EXACTLY AS AMPED TO GO AS I AM. ITS NOT FAIR!:(

I WAS GOING TO GET MY TIXX BUT I DONT WANT TO GO ALONE

Have no fear, my dear, PAPA SMURF is here~!~

Smurfette can't make it, and i need a smurfy gal to come along and keep me in check :spank::D

Interested...:confused:

Originally posted by gmccookny

Have no fear, my dear, PAPA SMURF is here~!~

Smurfette can't make it, and i need a smurfy gal to come along and keep me in check :spank::D

Interested...:confused:

:eek: OH YEAH!!!! WHOA! IS A KETTLE BLACK> DOES A BEAR SHIT IN THE WOODS? AR EYOU NOT THE KOOLEST SMURF IN THE VILLAGE?

YES I WOULD BE HONERED TO BE YOUR SMURFETTE FOR HTE NIGHT!

WOOHOO!:dj:

PAAAAARRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

Originally posted by chula22

ok Now i need to know where to get my ticket. And I need to get in contact with Mr. Smurf.

Hey :)

that's just what i was thinking about. I'd raTHER buy the tixx at ROXY than fork over the xtra $10 surcharge.

Can we buy tixx AT roxy :confused:

hey chula: I'll be in the city on wednesday. We could meet and greet and what not :D

Originally posted by gmccookny

Hey :)

that's just what i was thinking about. I'd raTHER buy the tixx at ROXY than fork over the xtra $10 surcharge.

Can we buy tixx AT roxy :confused:

hey chula: I'll be in the city on wednesday. We could meet and greet and what not :D

Sounds like a plan. I take lunch at 12. If thats too early fo ryou let me know. I get off at 3 and i have class later that afternoon.

I'm extremely excited to hear Carl Cox again.. this time in a DRY environment, hopefully much more pleasant than the last time I heard him at the Seaport.. however.. I will have to see what ELSE will be occuring on Halloween before I make my ABSOLUTE decision..