Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where is Sh4unn4 or however the fuck u spell it....

Originally posted by somebitch

i dunno why you care so much but ive never seen your pic and all the pics ive seen of her are cute sooooooooo...................

DSCF008y2.jpeg

That's me on the right in black..............and incidentally, I wasn't implying that she was unattractive if you go re-read the post.

hhhhmmmmmmmm i haven't posted much of late but i do recall checking in and seeing this pale skin bulimic looking brunette in which ya'll people referred to as sha4nn4 how ever the fuk u spell it and hhmmmm ifs shes gone too bad cause this board needed more ugly bitchs who look like they'll put out within a nite or so

Originally posted by julieny

Dont you idiots wish you could get a girl like me.

Daniel, I just got this pic scanned.

that's great. more long island trash... just what we need.

you do realize that in a crowd i wouldn't be able to tell the difference between you and the 1001 other girls who look just like you...

and even if i did, i'd care long enough to yell "GET OFF MY DANCEFLOOR" and go about my night.

honey with that attitude, you ain't gettin anybody. you're about as welcome a sight as a spare tire.