Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Housewife on Strike Bitch get Back to Work!!!!!

Housewife on Strike Bitch get Back to Work!!!!

Have anyone seen this story? Indiana Housewife on strike, refuse to do

dishes, clean and make the bed...Since September 25...She says she

doesn't feel appreciated....Are u fucking kidding me....You wanna feel

appreciation get a dog......

If he doesn't divorce her he's a SUCKER.....How

do u feel about this people....Personally this pisses me off......Fucking women

first they take your soul then your pride. This bitch needs a foot in her ass

sending her straight into the kitchen....

Now she is the new loreanna Bobitt. This women is all over the news like

she found the cure for cancer.....:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by irenegade7

If he doesn't divorce her he's SUCKER.....How

she found the cure for cancer.....:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

i am a firm beleiver in women rights

they have the right to clean the house

they have the right to cook dinner

and they have the right to pleace their man

thats the only rights they deserve

this women is just copying a show i forgot what it was but a mother when on strike for a couple of days this women is getting out of line long as the man pays the bills the women should take care of the kids clean and cook if the women is bringing in the bread she should still cook clean and look over the kids fuck that new era shit take it back to the old way they say its the new mellinium i say fuck that

Originally posted by irenegade7

If he doesn't divorce her he's SUCKER.....How

she found the cure for cancer

You posted this on the NYC board also. .

I personally think that’s its rather amusing . . .I always hoped (still hoping) that those household chores would be shared with the man I love and chose to spend my life with, and if he’s making it so I can be a “Housewife†then I say she’s foolish, and pissing me off

I would love to say home cook, clean, watch over the kids . . .but cmon its 2002 and there aren’t that many housewives out there now a days. Further more I don’t think that I would like it that much if a guy needed to support me :D

Originally posted by laurie619

You posted this on the NYC board also. .

I personally think that’s its rather amusing . . .I always hoped (still hoping) that those household chores would be shared with the man I love and chose to spend my life with, and if he’s making it so I can be a “Housewife†then I say she’s foolish, and pissing me off

I would love to say home cook, clean, watch over the kids . . .but cmon its 2002 and there aren’t that many housewives out there now a days. Further more I don’t think that I would like it that much if a guy needed to support me :D

"Shared by the man"?????? He's out busting his ass at work all day trying yo pay the bills so her unappreciated self has a roof over her head while her lazy ass is sitting at home doing nothing. She's a housewife, that means her job is to look after the "house". And how fawkin hard is that, you don't have to drive through grid lock to get to work, you don't have to deal with annoying co-workers, an irate and irritating boss. You simply take care of the house that you yourself live in............

I rank this shit on the same level as spoiled little kids that like to call Deyfus when their parents spank them.

Other people who thinks the way I do. I wonder how many times this

woman's boss is pissing her off and she want's to tell him/her go fuck

yourself but you can't you just smile and say no problem.....I"ll tell you

how many none....She never had a boss if she did the poor dude

wouldn't be dealing with this shit.

As for kids calling deyfus I tried that shit once I told my mom I"m calling

911 she trew me the phone I droped that shit like a hot pot......

Say what you want, but when I'm making more money than all of you, I'll hold auditions for the coveted position of being my french maid - irenegade and trewguy... i have my eye on you two for the frilly little skirt and the feather duster...

I was just about to make some intelligent arguments for all of you but it would just fall on deaf ears.

Did anyone see Darwin hanging around? I think we have some candidates for eradication from the gene pool! :idea:

Originally posted by ou812

"Shared by the man"?????? He's out busting his ass at work all day trying yo pay the bills so her unappreciated self has a roof over her head while her lazy ass is sitting at home doing nothing. She's a housewife, that means her job is to look after the "house". And how fawkin hard is that, you don't have to drive through grid lock to get to work, you don't have to deal with annoying co-workers, an irate and irritating boss. You simply take care of the house that you yourself live in............

I rank this shit on the same level as spoiled little kids that like to call Deyfus when their parents spank them.

Rather then jump down my back REREAD my post. . .:mad:

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Say what you want, but when I'm making more money than all of you, I'll hold auditions for the coveted position of being my french maid - irenegade and trewguy... i have my eye on you two for the frilly little skirt and the feather duster...

I was just about to make some intelligent arguments for all of you but it would just fall on deaf ears.

Did anyone see Darwin hanging around? I think we have some candidates for eradication from the gene pool! :idea:

if your making more money than me i would gladly be your bitch but it isn't going to happen ill be making 6 digits in the future

Originally posted by trewguy

why you don't expect to do the cleaning and cooking when you get married

Yes I plan on being a great mother and wife, however because I want to, not because it is expected of me. I have a BF now and he does my ironing for me when I get home lat everynight after a lomg coommute. After SUnday Dinner he asks my mom if she needs help with Dishes. No he isn't a fag or less of a man, he is more of a man, to step away from this stupid stero type of men. He is the most nicest sweetest man in the world. WHat are you going to do ( I probally don't want the answer to this) when you Wife is very sick and your child needs tending too, the house needs to be picked up and your baby needs to be feed...........?

Originally posted by perns2002

Yes I plan on being a great mother and wife, however because I want to, not because it is expected of me. I have a BF now and he does my ironing for me when I get home lat everynight after a lomg coommute. After SUnday Dinner he asks my mom if she needs help with Dishes. No he isn't a fag or less of a man, he is more of a man, to step away from this stupid stero type of men. He is the most nicest sweetest man in the world. WHat are you going to do ( I probally don't want the answer to this) when you Wife is very sick and your child needs tending too, the house needs to be picked up and your baby needs to be feed...........?

i am going to do the rite thing say bitch get up and get to work

honestly i would do the rite thing feed the baby clean up cook if i had too i like cooking anyway

Originally posted by trewguy

i am going to do the rite thing say bitch get up and get to work

honestly i would do the rite thing feed the baby clean up cook if i had too i like cooking anyway

I would hope so, If not your going to have a very miserable unhappy life................. and your children will grow up and be in jail 24-7 cuz they don't respect there mommie.... Yeah

ok here is my 2 cents

you wanna stay home then do what needs to be done. id appreciate, probably a whole lot more than whoever the asshole im working for appreciates me.

if you dont want to do it get a job. We can just sit around eating bon bons and get fat.

if you make more than me then we get a maid im not sitting home cleaning a house rather be out making cash. so thenwed just have tons more. believe me im sure i can find ways to spend it. can you say porsche