Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Okay so I went to hunka Bunka...

And had a SICK TIME!!!!!!

Just got home....

I must say , The music was CRAZY all night... HARD - BANGING BEATS from when I walked in (11:30) until closing..... I was impressed...

glad I got to Re-meet the hype and Hunnie (how's the ankle??)

Nice meeting pandora...

Zee.... where'd you go, you were like the FLASH.. there one second, then GONE..... stop doing that... where were the GLASSES?? lol

Jim, "share the wealth"........ lol.. good time chillin' with ya, hope you had fun....

Hunnie, tonight was like a great novel with foreshadowing..... we both know what's coming, but we got a little taste to get us ready for it..... that dance was LONG overdue..... hopefully it will not be too long before we do it again..... I am waiting to see the "OMG, my ankle is so SORE" post... LUSH.. lol j/k next time we need to dance on the actual dancefloor... what do you think???

See you all again soon......

Originally posted by voice

HELP!!!!- What exactly is a Lock- star?

lol...

Hang out with me one night..... you'll find out...... the Hype found out last night......

Hunnie has some sort of clue now.....

and all my GOOD friends know.....

hey, guys. i was there too, but i don't know any of you. just wanted to say hi to everyone!

i had a great time except for the fact that some people really got on my nerves... is it just me or do some of these people spend the whole night just walking around and stepping on my feet or running into me when i'm trying to :bootysha: dance :bootysha: !

Originally posted by lock16

And had a SICK TIME!!!!!!

Just got home....

I must say , The music was CRAZY all night... HARD - BANGING BEATS from when I walked in (11:30) until closing..... I was impressed...

glad I got to Re-meet the hype and Hunnie (how's the ankle??)

Nice meeting pandora...

Zee.... where'd you go, you were like the FLASH.. there one second, then GONE..... stop doing that... where were the GLASSES?? lol

Jim, "share the wealth"........ lol.. good time chillin' with ya, hope you had fun....

Hunnie, tonight was like a great novel with foreshadowing..... we both know what's coming, but we got a little taste to get us ready for it..... that dance was LONG overdue..... hopefully it will not be too long before we do it again..... I am waiting to see the "OMG, my ankle is so SORE" post... LUSH.. lol j/k next time we need to dance on the actual dancefloor... what do you think???

See you all again soon......

Nice re-meeting you too sweety! I'll do my official shout outs and reviews tomorrow.....:D

I would just like to say that my new name is GIMP! because my ankle is the size of a grapfruit! I can't even stand in it....

LUSH is definately the word...who else but a total drunk dances all night on a sprained ankle......I see the therapist tomorrow.....lol

Anyway....the "dance" was worth the wait.....your my new partner on the dance floor....oh and yes, next time we'll actually make it to the dancefloor lol....talk to you soon ;)

1 more thing......BUNKA WAS OFF THE HOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by hunnie818

LUSH is definately the word...who else but a total drunk dances all night on a sprained ankle......I see the therapist tomorrow.....lol

hey hunnie i have done that before. Went to Dancin in palasades park back in the day. twisted it real bad like 5 mins after i got there. Still danced in the circles all night and when we left my frends had to carry me to the car i couldnt walk and was out f work for a week. Funny how i didnt feel a thing dancin though lol

ok how did lock meet pandora and i didnt see him hmmmmm was i that banged up

I was going to stay home last night, but glad I did'nt.............

That was the sickest night in a long time...............

Happy b-day to Kirk Lopez, thanks for a great night.

Denny was incredible, droppin bombs that blew my fuckin head away...............................Thankyou Denny, you really "set it off' last night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To everyone I hung out with last night, thanks for the SICK time....

Vip-tech, Joeyslicks, Tommytempts......holyshit, thats all I can say!

Bonsolid, thanks for the shot, it was nice meeting you(I think that was you). Pandora, nice to meet you, Doubleplay, good seeing you again, Hunni818, your a maniac(how's the ankle?). Stardo, you're outta control:eek: To anyone i forgot.........sorry, my brains not working completely yet!

Dim da da, gotta go go........................see ya

(its always the nights you plan on staying home and go out last minute that turn out to be the best and most memorable)

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by stiffler

I was going to stay home last night, but glad I did'nt.............

That was the sickest night in a long time...............

Happy b-day to Kirk Lopez, thanks for a great night.

Denny was incredible, droppin bombs that blew my fuckin head away...............................Thankyou Denny, you really "set it off' last night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To everyone I hung out with last night, thanks for the SICK time....

Vip-tech, Joeyslicks, Tommytempts......holyshit, thats all I can say!

Bonsolid, thanks for the shot, it was nice meeting you(I think that was you). Pandora, nice to meet you, Doubleplay, good seeing you again, Hunni818, your a maniac(how's the ankle?). Stardo, you're outta control:eek: To anyone i forgot.........sorry, my brains not working completely yet!

Dim da da, gotta go go........................see ya

(its always the nights you plan on staying home and go out last minute that turn out to be the best and most memorable)

Yep Mr Stiff...That was me!

Sick Night Thanx Too all...

look for pics posted as soon as I get My lazy ass out the house I left the Camera in the car!!!

BTW- (They are GOOD PICS!)

Originally posted by bonsolidd

Yep Mr Stiff...That was me!

Sick Night Thanx Too all...

look for pics posted as soon as I get My lazy ass out the house I left the Camera in the car!!!

BTW- (They are GOOD PICS!)

oh my BONO BABY!!! THE THINGS YOU MAKE ME DO!!!:kiss2:

THANKS FOR A GREAT TIME....BON, RINGO, KIRK, FRANK AND THE BARTENDERS!!

AND OF COURSE MY POSSI OF CHICKENS - STARDO, MICHELLE, HUNNIE AND ANY LITTLE CHICKEN I FORGOT AT THE MOMENT.

ZEE

Originally posted by latinaz

oh my BONO BABY!!! THE THINGS YOU MAKE ME DO!!!:kiss2:

THANKS FOR A GREAT TIME....BON, RINGO, KIRK, FRANK AND THE BARTENDERS!!

AND OF COURSE MY POSSI OF CHICKENS - STARDO, MICHELLE, HUNNIE AND ANY LITTLE CHICKEN I FORGOT AT THE MOMENT.

ZEE

Stardo Ledger here reporting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sat night was a pleasure with my out of control side kicks zee and dookie11 and the 3rdflr co-pilot lurking about. Hunnie thanks for the shots you are a doll!!!! To the polock's that arent on CP but i thought I would give them a shout out they are always keeping the party alive with there out of control dance moves!!!

Another summer come and gone Another out of control Winter already on its way.

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

kinda weird i dont remember meeting lock but if he met pandora i was with her the whole night. wow i must have been banged up

maybe not the whole night :D

and what a night!

great hanging out doubleplay

pssst...you were banged up, we all were :love2:

met lock sweetie when hunnie and i went scopeing out

whooo hooo!

met so many CP'ers

what a good looking bunch of fun people!

nice meeting ptech, pipdadday, zee, hunnie, the hype, stiffler

had a BLAST!!

crazie being on stage, couldn't stop dancing

:party:

BIG shout out to bonsolid :hat:

thanxx for the hookup

when i see you, shots on me!!

:pint: :pint:

Originally posted by pandora1305

maybe not the whole night :D

and what a night!

great hanging out doubleplay

pssst...you were banged up, we all were :love2:

me!!

:pint: :pint:

yeah well there were some spots that i cant recall. why is this become the weekly thing. remember like a small part of the nght know i had fun bit realy dont remember much.

bunka was good. tsettos had another sick set. I also danced on my sprained ankle. some how my friends took me to factory, I havent been to factory in 2 years. But hearing jp drop dark beats was sick!! But nwo im paying for it cause my ankle is killing me

Originally posted by Unity

bunka was good. tsettos had another sick set. I also danced on my sprained ankle. some how my friends took me to factory, I havent been to factory in 2 years. But hearing jp drop dark beats was sick!! But nwo im paying for it cause my ankle is killing me

we all have a price to pay now and then when we all wanna be rockstars

guess we are all slaves to the darkbeats

Originally posted by Unity

some how my friends took me to factory, I havent been to factory in 2 years. But hearing jp drop dark beats was sick!! But nwo im paying for it cause my ankle is killing me

DO NOT TELL ME THIS!!!

aauuughhh!

KNEW i should've gone to factory...