Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deko Saturday...Words cant Describe...

I must say...It was my first time and granted i had to leave early to work.....but a class act party...First off Great Party, Second Fantastic looking people...and Hospitality...was Insane...Big shouts to BINOY, Joey, Jarmenio,Tooch, Dom, Will, Sergio...Thanks for the drinks each one of u actually got me wasted to go to work...From the second i walked in to the second i left....Utmost respect....

Thanks for the hospitality and Great Party....

I highly Recommend Saturdays at Deko...

Ps...Music was Great and the club looked awesome too....Impressed...

P...

Originally posted by djprime

I must say...It was my first time and granted i had to leave early to work.....but a class act party...First off Great Party, Second Fantastic looking people...and Hospitality...was Insane...Big shouts to BINOY, Joey, Jarmenio,Tooch, Dom, Will, Sergio...Thanks for the drinks each one of u actually got me wasted to go to work...From the second i walked in to the second i left....Utmost respect....

P...

WHAT YOUR SAYING IS EXACTLY WHAT I KEEP HEARING I GOTTA MAKE IT THERE I HAVEN'T BEEN THERE YET

Prime thanks for all the kind words!!! Good to chat with you, next time wear a plain black t-shirt, LOL. Big Shouts to Binoy, Joey, Willie, and Big Daddy(Sergio). This party is something I look forward to every single week!!! Great Job Richie Santana once again!!! See you all next week!!!

Prime, You are a class act. Thanks for stopping by and All the kind words. Im glad to hear that everyone is likin this party. Its something that im Very Excited about ever week. Party is takin off. Amatucci was great last night and set the vibe perfectly, then Richie Santana just RIPPED IT!!!!!!!!

Thanks to everyone that came out, and everyones support.

See ya next week.

P...

You were so funny.....!!!!!!!:rofl:

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

You were so funny.....!!!!!!!:rofl:

Why am i sooo funny cuz i was drunk and anounced out happy B-Day to people that wasnt even having a B-day or I took the last picture on ur camera of my genitalia....LOL

I wish i could pre-game every week...:D

Why am i sooo funny cuz i was drunk and anounced out happy B-Day to people that wasnt even having a B-day or I took the last picture on ur camera of my genitalia....LOL

I wish i could pre-game every week...:D

Well, we'll just pretend....lol

Now, get on the floor and dance!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P...

oh yea sorry i forgot...nice meeting Alan Ash also..:)

Originally posted by pandora1305

R bar as a venue is a bit bland...but the DJ last night more than made up for it...couldn't stop dancing!! I wonder if that crew did SF like we were talking about?!

do you mean Rbar or Deko? if you meant Rbar, then you were listenin to me from 10-12, DJprime from 12-1:45 and me again from 1:45-2:45:D

BG

Originally posted by greyskyy

The Saturdays are a blast there. The crowd is top notch and the staff from the owners to the bartenders to the promoters are as good as they get.

Love that Saturday!

Thank You Very Much. Im so Glad that this party has taken off.

Your words mean alot more than you think. I and the rest of the staff there Thank you and Next time you come in let me know and Ill get you some drinks.

oh yea sorry i forgot...nice meeting Alan Ash also..:)

oh u met that tool bag.........just kidding buddy

anyway its always a pleasure goin out to deko.

cant complain about richie and u def. cant complain about binoy getting me hammered. oh and u def. cant forget about the beautiful crowd :eek:

see u guys this saturday for liz's bday party.:party:

Originally posted by roque1

oh u met that tool bag.........just kidding buddy

anyway its always a pleasure goin out to deko.

cant complain about richie and u def. cant complain about binoy getting me hammered. oh and u def. cant forget about the beautiful crowd :eek:

see u guys this saturday for liz's bday party.:party:

Who ME?? Nah i dont get people hammered!!!LOL

;)