Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dolphins beat the Pats!

meng

meng is the truth..bud.

I mean fact .

Marino is da man! Ill give u he never had a running game.

Now the Fins had no QB but have a running game . I find it ironic that some teams get a few things right but other things so wrong...Well unless your Cincy...Well then again they still have a running back...

I don't know Frank. Jay is a sketchy cat to say the least ...

I'd rather have Drew Brees over Fiedler any day of the year. As a matter of fact if it wasn't for Jamar Fletcher, Drew would be in a Dolphins uniform this instance tagged as our future franchise quarterback. Hell. He might even be starting right now? I've never liked Fiedler and I doubt I ever will until he proves me otherwise

Originally posted by soldado

Marino is da man! Ill give u he never had a running game.

Now the Fins had no QB but have a running game . I find it ironic that some teams get a few things right but other things so wrong...Well unless your Cincy...Well then again they still have a running back...

i mean thats really not fair to say....a PLAYER really doesnt get u anywhere...a system does....when u have many players together and a great system u win Super Bowls,flat out..its too early to start saying that the Fins cant do anything or that they are destined to win the Super Bowl...

u'd rather have brees? dude are u smoking crack? the guy is 6ft tall. has to drop back like 20 steps just to see over the offensive line. look at brees' numbers and look at jay's. and i don't care if this is drew's first year starting. he was in the system one full year before. the guy is average at best. at least jay can run. take a hit. good play action. don't base a guys ability on college performance. base it on what he's done in the nfl. and so far...brees blows (no pun intended :) ).

i'm SO glad we didnt get brees. if u think the fans would be upset with fiedler...they'd be livid with brees. i think rosenfels is going to be better than brees.

i mean thats really not fair to say....a PLAYER really doesnt get u anywhere...a system does....when u have many players together and a great system u win Super Bowls,flat out..its too early to start saying that the Fins cant do anything or that they are destined to win the Super Bowl...

Marino has how many records?

I think the system worked.

Frank sitting on the bench only does one thing ....

Gets your ass sore ... There is nothing like live action.

Well enough of with this smack.

One thin Fins will win div.. If there running game stays like this and no injuries..Watch out. I still think fedlier suxor and he mess up some how like he does. Intill he can walk the walk talk the talk I say SHUDA FUCK UP!

LOL

P.S.

We should all get together and watch a game at someones house or something

he's been walking the walk and talking the talk. records speaks for itself. but of course, if he doesn't win the superbowl...he sux.

if that's the case...everyone other than tom brady sux ass. and he couldn't even get a win against that "shitty" fiedler. hmmm...what does that say when this "terrible" qb beats the defending SB champs with 2 td passes and runs for another?

Originally posted by soldado

Marino has how many records?

I think the system worked.

u said it....RECORDS...how many superbowl rings does Danny boy have?? exactly....that system worked in the 80's all pass and no running....Turner has recognized the weakness of this team offensively and has designed an offensive system to go with its strengths....if the system works, Super Bowls will be won...not RECORDS.....btw, good idea on having a clubplanet meetup for some games...we can watch the Monday Night Football game at the Kendall lakes Golf Club house, the Mikkosukis (however u spell it) bought it and have made some improvements...such as $1 beers all night long...i havent been there yet for a MNF game but i have only heard good things....:D

Originally posted by phrankadelic

even dilfer can win a championship. that's because he had the best defense ever in the nfl.

yup...but the best defense ever?? in the NFL?? better than the 85' Bears, the Steel Curtain or the Purple People Eaters??

so $1 beers at this place or what on Monday??