Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rich Luzzi's cousin -- busted???

Mystify

I just read a post (from the DRAMA board) about Rich Luzzi's cousin getting busted for drugs....

I knew him back in high school, and I still really care about him... Does anyone know what really happened?

Any helpful information would be greatly appreciated!!!

Originally posted by mystify82281

:hey: ... my bad - i misinterpreted

Its kool. . .I just dont understand why the media brings this kind of crap out. . its so gay. . .There are so many other things to worry about rather then "Rich Luzzi's cousin getting busted"

I just read a post (from the DRAMA board) about Rich Luzzi's cousin getting busted for drugs....

I knew him back in high school, and I still really care about him... Does anyone know what really happened?

Any helpful information would be greatly appreciated!!!

First of all I was with Rich and his cousin all night Friday night, so unless it happened after that I think you are confused.Second, why don't you get a little class instead of putting something like that up here for the world to read. Would you appreciate someone talking about your family like that. Nice heading for a thread. Brian would you please move this post to the drama board. If you really cared about him you would not put his something like this up on a message board jackass....

don't say what you don't know anything about. you don't know me and you shouldn't judge. i am sincerely concerned, maybe i shouldn't have posted it, but there is NO need for you to call me a jackass.... why don't YOU get some class?

don't say what you don't know anything about. you don't know me and you shouldn't judge. i am sincerely concerned, maybe i shouldn't have posted it, but there is NO need for you to call me a jackass.... why don't YOU get some class?

We all know you used to date him. You could have just called him. But Im sure your current boyfriend Gil would be pissed about that.

Why don't I get some class, Please I have more class in my little finger than you do in your entire family. You should think before you type and leave a person's personal life to themself if you really did care. I think you just wanted to start some drama.

Originally posted by cody05

First of all I was with Rich and his cousin all night Friday night, so unless it happened after that I think you are confused.Second, why don't you get a little class instead of putting something like that up here for the world to read. Would you appreciate someone talking about your family like that. Nice heading for a thread. Brian would you please move this post to the drama board. If you really cared about him you would not put his something like this up on a message board jackass....

Not to butt in to situations that are absolutely NONE of business or that I could care less about, but Cody05, I think mystify just wanted to get the full straight story b/c things always get twisted and turned around when stories go through other people or message boards. I think she was just asking b/c she was concerned. ;)