Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thanks Malanee!!

Originally posted by malanee

There was nothing funnier than you trying to spin records around 5am....

Well, Pete doing the breast stroke on the floor was pretty funny. And Millie DID snuggle me! *faint*

i did??? don't remember that:blank:

and i missed the petie thing too...he did what??:confused:

thanks for everything ruthie!! it's been quite a while since a swann house party!

hey malanee, thanks for havin me over, i had fun...just like the good ol times..haha, sorry i wasnt to talkative, i hit some of dat grain grain earlier and was kinda tired. post up those pics haha, you kuro and butterfly were taking mad pics everywhich way:D

Originally posted by dcsglow

hey malanee, thanks for havin me over, i had fun...just like the good ol times..haha, sorry i wasnt to talkative, i hit some of dat grain grain earlier and was kinda tired. post up those pics haha, you kuro and butterfly were taking mad pics everywhich way:D

Kuro always takes pics but has anyone ever seen any of 'em? He doesn't like to share :(

Originally posted by dcsglow

hello, my name is jimmy. ppl call me girlfriend sometimes. You can too. I love perming my hair and and gettin' my dax on! On the weeknds I become a superfly soulsista with the mostess. word up. anybody got some of that grain grain. sheeit, I gotta gets mine to get elevated. I

Yeah...thanks Ruth for an awesome party...Sorry I wasn't more talkative, but the pretty colors had my attention.

Hope I didn't scare anybody...RawR!

Was a lot of fun...was great hearing everybody spin too...niiice...=)

Hope to do it again sometime.

-Grizz

Originally posted by djbuster

great party mal. i think you should have another one before you relocate to the left coast.

i've never seen such a tired tinybutterfly...i didnt think it was possible.

dcsglow & kuro threw down some good music (i missed brian - but i'm sure it was good...up until about 4:45am...:D )

thank you sir. i was hoping people would like it. i remember the last time i was there in like jan...my hottest tracks were rapture, sunset on ibiza, and exploration of space...lol. your set was tight dood, i gotta start mass copying my cds and giving them out to people.