Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai....

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . c'mon man, you gotta love it in all its cheezy kitsch sci-fi cyberpunk glory . . .

:laugh: holy shit i had a feelin u would respond to this...only another weirdo like yerself would know wtf im talkin about.

and what about the charachter names...

"Mr. John bigbootay"

Mr. John Berries"

i mean wtf????????????? :laugh::blown:

John Smallberries

John Littlejohn

John Yaya

John Warfin

John Parker

That movie was a hit of the early 80's, that blonde guy was the same guy from Memento right, Guy Pierce. He hardly looks like he's aged. Hey, you know it's weird, it's set in NJ.

Originally posted by quoth

:laugh: holy shit i had a feelin u would respond to this...only another weirdo like yerself would know wtf im talkin about.

and what about the charachter names...

"Mr. John bigbootay"

Mr. John Berries"

i mean wtf????????????? :laugh::blown:

:laugh: . . I know right . . . John Lithgow in all his thespian glory . . . I remember watching that movie as a kid and not having a clue as to what was going on . . . I think it was kinda neat for the good guys to be rastas though . . :smoke: . . Savin dee earf mon . . .

yo..i was just talkin to roninmess recently cause he works at an adidas (aw hell, i always fuck up the spelling on that word) store and i was asking him if they got the retro high tops all black with red stripes like John Parker the lectroid was wearing....that was only good thing bout that movie...was that the rasta had coooooool fuckin sneaks.

But hell yea...Litgow was kinda cool..but jesus christ!! JEFF GOLDBLAUM!!! WHAT A FUCKINNNNNNNNN QUEEN!!!!!