Clubplanet Nightlife Community

San Francisco this weekend...

malanee

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

ooooooh! Have fun Ruthie :) Just a few words of advice:

STAY AWAKE FROM THE TEQUILA! *lol* Oh yeah and never use Dr. Pepper as a chaser.... haha

Say hey to Christian, Alex & KT for me :D

So I shouldn't use tequile to stay awake? Hmmm, good idea! :tongue:

Guest jroo
Originally posted by malanee

*lol* Looks like I had some spellling issues too! Sleep=good. Partying=brain dead.

does brain dead = fun? is this another start to the "yawn" thread?

I'm too lazy to PM you - so I'll just post here!

I've been wanting to head back West for a while. I'm originally from Washington State and my Sister now lives in SF. SF is one of my most favorite places ever. It's got everything! Ocean, mountains, great food - laid back people. Now - all I need to do is find a place to live and a job! :tongue:

I've been wanting to head back West for a while. I'm originally from Washington State and my Sister now lives in SF. SF is one of my most favorite places ever. It's got everything! Ocean, mountains, great food - laid back people. Now - all I need to do is find a place to live and a job! :tongue:

ur sig says it all

Wow! For some reason I though you already had job and place to live lined up. It takes a lot of balls just to pack up and leave. I wish you lots of luck.... but, knowing your dj whoring skills, you should be able to apply them in your job search. :D