Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hey would anybody be interested .......

in meeting up and going out next weekend - either to exit, china club or anywhere. i wouldnt normally do this but if anyone has read my other posts you know that i have had a HORRIBLE weekend. and next weekend i want to make sure that i go out and have FUN!! i would prefer to go out sat night but friday is ok if sat is a no go.

so if anyone is interested in meeting up and going out let me know. email me at Tee0715@aol.com cwm38.gif

------------------

*~*In 3 words I can sum up everything I have learned about life - IT GOES ON*~*

*~*Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but memories*~*

*~*There are moments in life when you miss someone so much that you just want to pick them from your dreams and hug them for real.*~*

yea this weekend did suck ass. big time!! any prefrences on what day or where?

------------------

*~*There are moments in life when you miss someone so much that you just want to pick them from your dreams and hug them for real.*~*

Guest crystalmethodny

Hey ladies

You can come to Cream Friday if you like, there are usually a couple of peeps from the board there hanging every week. smile.gif

------------------

"Can you feel it?"

"In the hall, in the bathroom, in the basement, in the coatcheck... and even up the block, oops!"

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

CrystalMethodNYC@aol.com

www.extremegroove.com

www.urbanpromos.com

Dreams2, I would totally be up for meeting up next weekend. However, I've gotta fly out to Vegas next weekend for my cousin's party at UNLV. Anyways, I definitely would love to go out another time. Drop me an e-mail @ g_nagabhu@excite.com when you are going out again. Have fun!!!

CTWARRIOR

~hey~i'm definately down to go out...i need to lol. but i cant go this weekend coming up b/c i have to work early both days...so next week i can go! just let me know!!

d

cwm30.gif

------------------

email: clubindiva@aol.com

AcCePt No iMiTaTiOnS...tHeRe iS nO sUbStiTuTe FoR tHe ReAL tHiNg!!

I am already trying to arrange something for this friday... my weekend wasnt too fun either. Just let me know if you are down because I already have a group of people together, and after a long week of work, I will need to get out.

------------------

Is it Friday yet???

Procrastination is the art of.......... never mind, I'll finish this quote later.

music: indispensable component of life... recognizes no limits and no confines... uniting black with white, young with old, and the good with the bad.

Do you want another taste of my ice cream?

where are you guys going?

------------------

Exit is gonna be sick this friday. Especially in the VIP White Room. For info email me at DonVito486@aol.com

------------------

"The Future's uncertain and the end is always near...so who's holding on?"

AOL IM--->DonVito486

Exit Friday--->DonVito's VIP White Room Guestlist

yo this weekend at ps1/moma (www.ps1.org) is the breakbeat science anniversary party...

Breakbeat Science 5th Anniversary Party

July 21st @ PS1 [www.PS1.org]

DJ Craze

MJ Cole

Dara

DB

Reid speed

Join the BBS crew @ NYC's best summertime spot. 1-9pm Saturday.

and for afterward, Baktun is always a good late nite spot (http://www.baktun.com/)

Originally posted by dreams2:

in meeting up and going out next weekend - either to exit, china club or anywhere. i wouldnt normally do this but if anyone has read my other posts you know that i have had a HORRIBLE weekend. and next weekend i want to make sure that i go out and have FUN!! i would prefer to go out sat night but friday is ok if sat is a no go.

so if anyone is interested in meeting up and going out let me know. email me at Tee0715@aol.com cwm38.gif

Come to Exit on Friday, where Dj apothesis is spinning. smile.gif in the VIP room! Would be nice to meet you! That party is gonna be sooooo good! smile.gif

------------------

DarthTweetz.jpgrun.gif

Archived