Clubplanet Nightlife Community

why is it i cant find a nice pretty normal girl

Originally posted by buredf

i think i have looked everywhere

and cant seem to find myself a nice pretty girl

i look decent myself and i have met some pretty girls out there but so many stuck up and two faced girls.

and then occassionally when i find someone nice, shes so homegrown that shes afraid to go out more than once a month.

lol terrible.

maybe other people have more luck or just deal with it.

is there any bars or clubs in the city where like good but pretty girls hang out.

stop looking :idea:

I agree, your not going to find a girl looking in a bar or club. If you stumble upon one consider yourself lucky. Go out and have a good time, stop worrying about finding someone and you will. That doubt in your head shows through your actions and there is nothing worse than lack of confidence when dealing with women. Thats why you see fat ugly fuckers with hot girls. Confidence or money or both.

Good anything is hard to find a good guy or a good girl.

But it all depends on what you are looking for because there are pleanty of loose females and males out there.

A club or bar is not the place to look for a decent person. My best bets have been my job. i was a model scout. and school.

I wish you good luck.

Of course I consider myeslf a catch but i am too high maintenace plus i am taken.

If you aretruly a good guy i guarantee you that you will find a good girl.

Just remember its all about presentation.. are you presenting yourself in the right way?

Because you get what you give out.

But it all depenmds on what you are looking for because there are pleanty of loose females and males out there.

A club or bar is not the place to look for a decent person. My best bets have been my job. i was a model scout. and school.

I wish you good luck.

Of course I consider myeslf a catch but i am too high maintenace plus i am taken.

Just remember its all about presentation.. are you presenting yourself in the right way?

But it all depenmds on what you are looking for because there are pleanty of loose females and males out there.

I wish you good luck.

In my experience, the ideal way to meet someone is through friends. Be it a party or another form of social gathering, you're running a higher chance of hitting it off with a ‘normal’ girl, vs. a complete stranger at a bar/club.