Clubplanet Nightlife Community

why is it i cant find a nice pretty normal girl

i think i have looked everywhere

and cant seem to find myself a nice pretty girl

i look decent myself and i have met some pretty girls out there but so many stuck up and two faced girls.

and then occassionally when i find someone nice, shes so homegrown that shes afraid to go out more than once a month.

lol terrible.

maybe other people have more luck or just deal with it.

is there any bars or clubs in the city where like good but pretty girls hang out.

Originally posted by buredf

i think i have looked everywhere

and cant seem to find myself a nice pretty girl

i look decent myself and i have met some pretty girls out there but so many stuck up and two faced girls.

and then occassionally when i find someone nice, shes so homegrown that shes afraid to go out more than once a month.

lol terrible.

maybe other people have more luck or just deal with it.

is there any bars or clubs in the city where like good but pretty girls hang out.

try lowering your standards just a little....i mean...try not having expectations for an ideal relationship

a normal girl is someone down to earth and not fake

etc.. etc..

girls that are not out there always looking for the juiced up guys or like the guys with super expensive cars and money

u know people that arent fake on the inside

etc.. etc..

girls that are not out there always looking for the juiced up guys or like the guys with super expensive cars and money

Sorry to say there are not that many girls around here that are not like that. I have lived in NY for 2 years now and have yet to become friends with any female here. That is basically the type of girl I run into espically here at Hofstra where I work.

I feel for guys that have these types of girls to select from. Then again there are guys that like that type of girl ya know.

First...yeah like codica said, stay away from bars and clubs. That scene is the worst for meeting nice people.

Second, how old are the girls you are meeting? I have to say, it all kind of sucked until I hit my mid-late 20s. People tend to mature at that age and don't seem to be as phoney, materialistic, etc. unless you meet a flat out bitch, and then there's no hope either way.

Please note that women of ALL ages can be psychotic, so there's no escaping that.:blank:

So, my word of wisdom for today is...guys...always date UP!:D

we should start a state wide search for all the nice and honest girls.

and see how few we are able to dig up

i think this is goin to require alot of research and motivation to get these girls to come out of hiding

Kaligirl are u in?

-dom

Originally posted by kaligirl

Sorry to say there are not that many girls around here that are not like that. I have lived in NY for 2 years now and have yet to become friends with any female here. That is basically the type of girl I run into espically here at Hofstra where I work.

I feel for guys that have these types of girls to select from. Then again there are guys that like that type of girl ya know.

thats not new york, that is LI :laugh: all my real friends are females.

yeh but it would be hard to set people up from here with there u know

girls are in shortage but there has to be nice girls out there

i can recall this instant when i went to a party like 2 yrs ago in long island called beyond 2000 and i was pretty messed up

so messed up that some girl came up to me.. started talkin to me and then ended up coming home with me and my friends

needless to say she had lost her friends at least thats what she said

but we were cool with that and we gave her a place to chill at.

and then everyone was soo m essed up so we all went to bed

well this girl turned out to be a major crackhead lol

anyone else have a similar story?

i can recall this instant when i went to a party like 2 yrs ago in long island...

and then everyone was soo m essed up so we all went to bed

well this girl turned out to be a major crackhead lol

anyone else have a similar story?

umm, good story :rolleyes:

sounds llike youre the crackhead. :grin: or maybe its another case of LI people sucking.

Originally posted by somebitch

YES that is probably it. cant say i know any cool chicks (or guys) from LI :laugh:

no offense to anyone from there, you are welcome to prove me wrong.

Well in some defense of LI all my male friends are cool. But they are a rare bunch.

I definatly agree with you about the girls though.........YUCK!!!!