Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friday Metro Roll Call--- your A Fucking Fag If You Dont Go

Originally posted by imnakedritenow

I think you should go man, we'll have a good time, we'll all get to meet and hang out, get some beers and break them off your head...

lol....id be at metro if i didnt have to be at platinum:D

im sure everyone going will have a blast though:)

BG

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by hunnie818

it's not as simple as that...we'll see how shot and hung over i am from thursday night plus i live like 100 years from everyone and im not driving up by myself....

the ankle feels better but looks the same...i still have to get an x-ray....i'm only a lil gimp now :tongue:

P.S. you can't handle this ;)

well hung over i dont know if i can help.

the 100 yrs part i think we coverd metro and disco here we comeeeeee.

Originally posted by deeelite1

LOL whats with the half naked pics here..?

I'm confused is this you?

lol na babe i just post strangers pics in my sig LoL

and hhmmm yeah its me i post in the ny section but fuk it i live in jersey and this might be a decent jersey day so i'm 80 percent ther :tongue:

Originally posted by deeelite1

WoooHooo

CP Hottie Woo Haaa!

Who's the chick?

blushing but i'm defiantly not an hotty but thanks for the compliment girl ;)

but if u wanna see more pics or some thing don't be shy just pm me and we can exchange screen name or some thing

Originally posted by notallthere

Sure your a cool dude and all but i gotta admit not a fan of the naked pic

LoL thanks bro and hhmmmm i dont think any males should be fans of my pics if u know wut i'm saying i'm gonna change them up soon any ways and the next set will be pg or at most pg 13 LoL

Originally posted by shook

LoL thanks bro and hhmmmm i dont think any males should be fans of my pics if u know wut i'm saying i'm gonna change them up soon any ways and the next set will be pg or at most pg 13 LoL

:otopic: Here boyz. . . I SHOULD BE THERE!

HEY KOSTA I see you promoted dinner. . .:laugh: but you never stated what time. . ..HEHEHEEHEHEHEH SEE YA THERE...

Originally posted by laurie619

:otopic: Here boyz. . . I SHOULD BE THERE!

HEY KOSTA I see you promoted dinner. . .:laugh: but you never stated what time. . ..HEHEHEEHEHEHEH SEE YA THERE...

fuk the topic girl ;) and hhmm wut was the topic any ways cause all i recall was seeing a thread and posting so hhmmmmmm

lol na babe i just post strangers pics in my sig LoL

and hhmmm yeah its me i post in the ny section but fuk it i live in jersey and this might be a decent jersey day so i'm 80 percent ther :tongue:

Shook in Jersey..................I can't believe it.......:laugh:

KEEP YOUR PANTS ON. . .I WAS ONLY JOKING AROUND. . .ARE YOU AT 85% YET? :laugh:

85 percent not sure its all upon the skin if i break out i am just gonna go gym so i get big and break out more lol if skin is decent i'm 100 percent ther LoL

THATS A GREAT ANSWER. . .:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

yep babe i'm pretty shallow LoL and i deff worry bout wut others think so if i am not close to being at my best i shall sit home and be depressed till i am at my best ;)

yep babe i'm pretty shallow LoL and i deff worry bout wut others think so if i am not close to being at my best i shall sit home and be depressed till i am at my best ;)

Dude theres tons of f'd up looking people at clubs im sure your better then most. Its dark anyway. How you look shouldent make or break your night. Fuck it.

Originally posted by notallthere

Dude theres tons of f'd up looking people at clubs im sure your better then most. Its dark anyway. How you look shouldent make or break your night. Fuck it.

true bro i agree so i'm gonna be ther no matter wut so i'll peep ya'll people ther

Originally posted by ou812

Don't call me a fag you fag...............I'm going and I'm bringing my $300 for the "Donkey no-sho Pool".

Maybe I'll be there for dinner Kosta.

....i might be going......and if i do....i need to meet one of the founding father's of my corruption;) :laugh: