Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OK....you guys wanna START?!!!!?!?

you all think youre cool?

ibeclubbin and your dealing...mr bedroom DJ?!!? Youre horrible

Perns and your wack posts about literally......nothing

ou318234823u428.....motorcyles are cool man....yeah!:aright: pweease

notallthere....starting to like you but youre mom's still got a 90 pound mole on er arse

djprime....how many butts can you kiss to get someone to come out to your party.....its getting sad...almost as sad as joey "deko thread maniac" armenio

whatevaman....you've been too quite...I'll let you off the hook

elens73198.....hunnie....you know it happened...dont deny it, cant fight it......you know you can rely that youre SO BEAT.

kostap....youre not even worth starting with. You've made yourself look like some low life, white trash guy ever since you got fired from not one, not two, but three clubs. all to people who actually see you on a regular basis. Try posting with some nice language...cause once that girl leaves you.....you sure aint getting another one fast. "skull f*ck?"....nice one....I'm sure you get lots of ladies with that one.....pweeease now

ANyone else I forgot that doesnt love me? try me. you'll all learn to love me....you'll see

Originally posted by jennijugs

Just don't post on her threads and don't rply to her retarted attempts at trying to be a bitch. She is obviously trying to hard . She is just some ugly , fat loser with nothing better to do.

Hey thanks...........

She actaully is amuzing, at times you know when U need a good laugh..............

But your right........... :D

Just don't post on her threads and don't rply to her retarted attempts at trying to be a bitch. She is obviously trying to hard . She is just some ugly , fat loser with nothing better to do.

WHATS UP JENNY HOW HAVE U BEEN

Originally posted by stardo

Its hard when you have to drive your home to work everyday and people now your trailtrash.

Jenni!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whats up mama!!! I heard sticky left your hotel party in very bad conditions ahahhah

SUP MISS STARDO

Originally posted by riggitytiggity

you all think youre cool?

ibeclubbin and your dealing...mr bedroom DJ?!!? Youre horrible

Perns and your wack posts about literally......nothing

ou318234823u428.....motorcyles are cool man....yeah!:aright: pweease

notallthere....starting to like you but youre mom's still got a 90 pound mole on er arse

djprime....how many butts can you kiss to get someone to come out to your party.....its getting sad...almost as sad as joey "deko thread maniac" armenio

whatevaman....you've been too quite...I'll let you off the hook

elens73198.....hunnie....you know it happened...dont deny it, cant fight it......you know you can rely that youre SO BEAT.

kostap....youre not even worth starting with. You've made yourself look like some low life, white trash guy ever since you got fired from not one, not two, but three clubs. all to people who actually see you on a regular basis. Try posting with some nice language...cause once that girl leaves you.....you sure aint getting another one fast. "skull f*ck?"....nice one....I'm sure you get lots of ladies with that one.....pweeease now

ANyone else I forgot that doesnt love me? try me. you'll all learn to love me....you'll see

What the fuck you forgot to rip on me Wiggly Piggy I am the one who started all this drama....

Originally posted by riggitytiggity

you all think youre cool?.......................ou318234823u428.....motorcyles are cool man....yeah!:aright: pweease...........................ANyone else I forgot that doesnt love me? try me. you'll all learn to love me....you'll see

wheelie._tn.jpgcinqsmanindian.jpgwheelie4.jpg

miles.jpgpastranalazy.jpg

They are cool aren't they.................the chicks dig em.

Woooooooooooow, that was harsh...............

Riggity, I see I didn't make your list:(

Ms. Jenni, I like your new doll!!!!!