Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tiesto at Roxy OCT 18

Hey u guys all I got to say is DJ Tiesto at Roxy. Thats going to be a sick venue. Any body from NY wanna meet inside. I always love to meet people are fans of tiesto and want the Trance scene in NY to get a little better. With a little help of some of my djs and myself we are trying to make NY become even better then Miami in the dance scene. On Oct 18, I'll be rolling up with a limo so if u guys see me outside Holla. Laterzzzz

Dj Moe D

Originally posted by roninmess

word i'll be sure to say what up to you when my crew and i roll in on our rollerblades.

:laugh: :laugh:

Look for meetup info a few days before that special night. We should all roll in at the same time and park our limos outside Roxy. See u guys in VIP, bottles for everyone. . :D

You guys think i am kidding about the limo deal, but I am def. not. Anyway sucks for u guys, I'll be getting laccceed before I even get to Roxy. And when Tiesto comes on I will be in pure heavan. All u guys on this board are clowns, just make me laugh. Anyway see u people there.

Dj Moe D

Originally posted by dshadow35

You guys think i am kidding about the limo deal, but I am def. not. Anyway sucks for u guys, I'll be getting laccceed before I even get to Roxy. And when Tiesto comes on I will be in pure heavan. All u guys on this board are clowns, just make me laugh. Anyway see u people there.

Dj Moe D

Word son I be gettin laaaaced too yo.

These cats don't know bout the limos n laces.

Originally posted by dshadow35

Dj Moe D

Let's all be in HEAVAN (whatever this might be)...just make sure to get there in a limo because that will make the music much better!

typical club planet members...someone says they are excited for an event....they want to increase the trance scene and help broaden nyc's musical scope....add in a little bit of a cheese line...AND BAM THEY GET FLAMED....i think there is a little bit of a class segregation by people w/ a ton of posts...a little bit of nose thumbing...