Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MADE EVENTS @ THE ROXY: TIESTO & PVD info

Click here for full invite and event information!

tiesto-sm.jpg

Friday, October 18th, 2002

Made brings you an extraordinary event.

Made and Mixer present

TIËSTO with NOEL SANGER

SET TIMES:Oct 18th: Noel Sanger 10pm - 3am, Tiesto 3am-7am

The Roxy

515 West 18th Street, NYC

Doors at 10pm. 18 to enter, 21 to drink.

Advance tickets are on sale now. Limited advance tickets available at $40. $50 after and at the door. To purchase tickets online click here. http://www.ticketweb.com/user/?region=nyc&query=detail&event=374240

Tickets are also on sale @ Satellite Records, 259 Bowery, between Prince and Houston, NYC tlf 212-995-1744.

Expect a full Audio Visual installation that will elevate the entire experience of this event. Some of the things we're bringing to make a special event include:

Lighting designed and controlled by Michael David of Arc/Twilo.

Laser Show by Stellar Designs.

Live Video show by Med44.

Sound engineer Steve Dash will be on hand tweaking the brand new Phazon sound system to perfection.

Click here to read Clubplanet's Interview with Tiesto

pvd-sm.jpg

Friday, November 1st, 2002

Made at the Roxy presents

Paul van Dyk w/ Luis Diaz

Luis Diaz 10pm - 2am, PVD 6 hour set!! 2am - 8am

The Roxy

515 West 18th Street, NYC

Doors at 10pm. 18 to enter, 21 to drink.

Advance tickets are on sale now. Limited advance tickets available at $40. $50 after and at the door. To purchase tickets online click here. http://www.ticketweb.com/user/?region=nyc&query=detail&event=374380

Tickets are also on sale @ Satellite Records, 259 Bowery, between Prince and Houston, NYC tlf 212-995-1744.

Expect a full Audio Visual experience that will elevate the entire experience of this event. Some of the things we're bringing to make a special event include:

Lighting designed and controlled by Michael David of Arc/Twilo.

Laser Show by Stellar Designs.

Live Video show by Med44.

Sound engineer Steve Dash will be on hand tweaking the brand new Phazon sound system to perfection.

Visit www.PaulvanDyk.de for more information on Paul Van Dyk.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by cotoncandydream

I can't wait to see everyone. Where should the official meet up be? Suggestions?

As of late we have been congregating by the front bar;the left side if you are looking at the bar straight ahead when you walk in. I think that is a good spot.

Man im countin the days already... i cunt WAiT !!!! this will def be one of the greatest xperiences in my life... seein Van Dyk live for the first time!!!

ChOOse WiseLy

attachment.php?postid=987028

"The beats, the sounds, the lights that are all around your head; they close around you and cut off your thoughts ... as if it was a transposition of your soul."

- - - - - - -

AiM: EcstasyRvr

"Man im countin the days already... i cunt WAiT !!!! this will def be one of the greatest xperiences in my life... seein Van Dyk live for the first time!!!" posted by ecstasyrvr

You have no idea what you are about to encounter ... Paul Van Dyk is the best dj in the world... i don't care what anyone says... he is gonna rip the ROXY and the PHAZON sound system apart on the 1st like never before... i can't wait to hear him since missed him at exit cuz that place sux i will never go there again unless someone spectacular is there in which case i would still have to think about it for a while first ... but u are definately in for a treat ... and the last time i heard Louis Diaz who is openin for PVD he was awesome ... U might need a good warm up for PVD so go check out TIESTO first ... he will blow u away too ... cant wait for the maddness cuz i will be attending... who is joinin me ... see ya all there ... lata

Originally posted by teklord310

I'm gonna pass on Tiesto, got stuff to that weekend. But i'm 110% down for PVD, no questions asked.

Are the cards good for reduced admissions? That is what i've been hearing, just making sure. Or do we have to buy tickets? Thanks! :cool:

i hope you are kidding... tiesto and pvd are not run by the roxy promoters... it is by Made Events, so the fuckin cards wont work and u need tickets.:blank:

Originally posted by roninmess

i hope you are kidding... tiesto and pvd are not run by the roxy promoters... it is by Made Events, so the fuckin cards wont work and u need tickets.:blank:

Yeah I know its Made, but didn't know what the deal is.

Dammit... Hmmmm, i donno. Depends on how the funds are. I guess the same goes for Carl Cox then... ?? :mad: