Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Everyboby MUST read!!!

yea whatever , what u think this is my first time on this site?? i read u guys bashin on exit for no good reason all the time , so its come to the point where i gotta speak my mind,,,and give exit a bad name , theres nothing i can say here to give exit a worse name than u already have

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now now people... mr sucks on exits dick has a good pt... we all need to stop bashing Draper... just because he is a terrible dj who uses vinyls as coasters doesnt mean we have to say such nasty and hurtful remarks... and exit doesnt suck... its exit managment, security and just all around jerk-offs like Suck on exits dick and his butt-buddy poser or whatever his name is... im sure one day exit will be good again... probably not till they lynch marvesi and burn the club down like they have in the past and rebuild it.

Originally posted by suckexitsdick

draper is better than all those other dj's u guys like especially tsseto , so by saying that about draper whats that say abput tsseto?? and u dont know what ur talkin bout bc draper uses vinyl now

thats pretty much true now cause his job DEPENDS on it... Draper maybe a decent DJ but u cant rank him up there with Cox, Buuren, Picotto, Bond, Project... u know, the big boys so by trashing clubs like Arc, Roxy and SF ur pretty much saying that the big boys suck and draper is number one... so as far as i see it u can pretty much go back to sucking on exits dick because unless they bring in some REAL talent u wont see me giving even a glance at exit... sound fair? okay then now would it be possible if u can crawl into the hole u came out of... make a REAL name and post like us other clubbers or if ur to scared to step out of the shadows out of fear of Mike Bugout... (hes crazy) i understand dont mention these threads

Originally posted by trancerxn112

thats pretty much true now cause his job DEPENDS on it... Draper maybe a decent DJ but u cant rank him up there with Cox, Buuren, Picotto, Bond, Project... u know, the big boys so by trashing clubs like Arc, Roxy and SF ur pretty much saying that the big boys suck and draper is number one... so as far as i see it u can pretty much go back to sucking on exits dick because unless they bring in some REAL talent u wont see me giving even a glance at exit... sound fair? okay then now would it be possible if u can crawl into the hole u came out of... make a REAL name and post like us other clubbers or if ur to scared to step out of the shadows out of fear of Mike Bugout... (hes crazy) i understand dont mention these threads

umm, didn't you say he was 'terrible' in a previous post? and how quickly you forget the all the 'big boys' that Exit did bring in last Winter/Spring/Summer...that was REAL talent...real talent that other clubs were failing to produce.

on a side note, some of the responses to these two retards are just as stupid as their original posts...

Originally posted by zeeker

umm, didn't you say he was 'terrible' in a previous post? and how quickly you forget the all the 'big boys' that Exit did bring in last Winter/Spring/Summer...that was REAL talent...real talent that other clubs were failing to produce.

on a side note, some of the responses to these two retards are just as stupid as their original posts...

no ur absolutely right exit brought in some big names... Jules who was sopposed to be accompanied by Armin Van Buuren but when asked about it said "i was never scheduled to perform at exit." Then you have Cosmic Gate who came on at 4:00 and played till 6:00 all well and good if u dont mind paying 40$ to hear a 2 hour set. Tiesto... 7000 people with a closed off section for Realz (master exit promoter) and no air conditioning... ive always wanted to know what it felt like to stand in a room with 6999 people sweating bullets from standing closer together then sardines in a can . Should i keep going?

Originally posted by suckexitsdick

woah buddy r u fealin alright?? wtf r u talkin about?? im 100% against abortion and where the fuk did that come from ??

WOW YOU NEED A CLUE... WHAT HE IS TRYING TO SAY IS YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN ABORTED... BUT TO BE POLITICALLY CORRECT...

DADDY SHOULD HAVE JUST SHOT YOU ON THE WALL...

1,000,000,000,000 SPERMS SWIM TO THE EGG AND ONLY ONE GETS IN... HARD TO BELIEVE 999,999,999,999 WERE MORE STUPID THEN YOURSELF...

:sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm:

no ur absolutely right exit brought in some big names... Jules who was sopposed to be accompanied by Armin Van Buuren but when asked about it said "i was never scheduled to perform at exit." Then you have Cosmic Gate who came on at 4:00 and played till 6:00 all well and good if u dont mind paying 40$ to hear a 2 hour set. Tiesto... 7000 people with a closed off section for Realz (master exit promoter) and no air conditioning... ive always wanted to know what it felt like to stand in a room with 6999 people sweating bullets from standing closer together then sardines in a can . Should i keep going?

did you go for Scot Project, Christopher Lawrence, PVD etc...

and how crowded do you think it's going at get at a place the size of Roxy when Tiestos in town?

and i love how you guys go on about roxy but how is that place sooo much different from exit... you bash the exit crowd. now plz tell me what the huge difference is between the roxy and the exit crowd... and i bet most of you dont even know why you hate draper.... jsut a few of you do so all the others have to talk about how draper is terrible to fit in... you people make me sick

your response is highly fallacious. You choose to attack the weakest of my arguments instead of acknowledging the others... if u wanna choose a position and defend it at least do it right... in reply to what u said... im sure Tiesto and PVD are going to be packed as hell... we are talking about Made Events here... they really dont give a rats ass what people want... every person they see dancing is a money sign not a human being so in retrospect there really is no answer because its not Roxy... its Made.

Originally posted by exitsquared4e

and i love how you guys go on about roxy but how is that place sooo much different from exit... you bash the exit crowd. now plz tell me what the huge difference is between the roxy and the exit crowd... and i bet most of you dont even know why you hate draper.... jsut a few of you do so all the others have to talk about how draper is terrible to fit in... you people make me sick

although I hate to admit it....I agree with you to an extent

roxys crowd isnt a bunch of cracked out raver asians.

should we all make a song about it... how bout a poem... perhaps an Ode to how we all hate Draper... Lets start with his programming... shaky at best he cant match beats to save his job (oh yea didnt they fire him... 2 times?)... he caters to a crowd who love commercial beats... i hear he uses vinyls now? big change over from him extensive MP3 collection :)

your response is highly fallacious. You choose to attack the weakest of my arguments instead of acknowledging the others... if u wanna choose a position and defend it at least do it right... in reply to what u said... im sure Tiesto and PVD are going to be packed as hell... we are talking about Made Events here... they really dont give a rats ass what people want... every person they see dancing is a money sign not a human being so in retrospect there really is no answer because its not Roxy... its Made.

who the hell are you responding to here? if it was a response to my post, then wow. There was no attack there buddy. It was a two sentenced reply.