Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ONGAKU:// This Friday @ Red!

stryke303

Guest saleen351

how much is the cover? I know there is a password but I wouldn't mind paying the cover if is resonable.

Also where are the drink specials? I need to start planing if i need a pregame place.

Originally posted by saleen351

how much is the cover? I know there is a password but I wouldn't mind paying the cover if is resonable.

Also where are the drink specials? I need to start planing if i need a pregame place.

hey saleen,

cover is $10. drink specials will be posted tomorrow (club is checking stock on hand, etc...). There are Turi super premium vodka drinks at some really great prices as well. did you get a hold of our door guy? thanks for the support.

paz,

stryke

Saleen,

The cover is is $10.00. Hope you feel this to be reasonable. We're not gettin' rich off the party, but do want to make it a worth while endeavor for all involved.

As for the drink specials, we're waiting for word from RED to find out what type of cocktails will be free from 10:30p - 12:00a... but rest assured, there will be no need for pregame.

L8R,

M@

Guest saleen351

ok, so can i use the password, but donate 5 bucks? I wouldn't mind doing this especially if there is some drink specials..

ps i did get a hold of the door guy, thanks..

What is the world coming to? Saleen is actual willing to pay a cover. He used to be all about comps. I see Nicky has grown up somewhat. ;)

:hat: :hat:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by BRIAN1500

What is the world coming to? Saleen is actual willing to pay a cover. He used to be all about comps. I see Nicky has grown up somewhat. ;)

:hat: :hat:

As long as there is some sort of drink specials for us non drug users, then I really have no problem. Most of the time the comps and hook ups are just to make me look good in front of my friends and chicks....

It's a game, some play it, I am it!

PS I'M OUT OF THE MP3WHORE BUSINESS. YEA I STILL GET SOME AND I JUST GOT ONE FOR THE GIRL WHO IS LOOKING FOR A TRACK, BUT OVER ALL I'M DONE. GIVE ME LIVE SETS OR GIVE ME DEATH. THOUGH I'M NOT PARTING WITH MY COPY OF DARK BEAT.. I SIMPLY PLAY IT TOO MUCH... EVEN THE OLD LAIDES AT THE POOL LIKE IT!:D

PLUS THE CLUB WHORING BUSINESS HAS BEEN VERRY VERRY GOOD TO ME!

HOWS MY GIRL CEEOTTER DOING? HAVE YOU SEEN HER IN A WHILE?

HOWS MY GIRL CEEOTTER DOING? HAVE YOU SEEN HER IN A WHILE?

I havent see her since Labor Day weekend. I was hanging out with cody(keith) last Friday at Metro for a little bit. I havent been to any places besides Metro cause it is 4 minutes from my house and all my friends only go there. I hate to drive as well so that limits my options.

Originally posted by djdekan

Stryke i definately want to check this party out but Im a HUGE supporter of Fridays (Trance) At Space, Man put me in a bind.....

Also was Curious about a possible

octobertreat.gif

We'd love to have some of those guys...but we need to build miami a little bit first (plus, we have no budget...matt and i do this party out of pocket, and they are some very lint filled pockets). i will speak to christian about another tronic treatment down here.. as you may know, we hosted this year's tronic party @ liquid w/ christian and crew...a great time was had by all. you should come by and check us out on friday :)

Quote:

What is the world coming to? Saleen is actual willing to pay a cover. He used to be all about comps. I see Nicky has grown up somewhat.

:laugh: :laugh:

WTF are you kidding me

Quote: from Saleen

, but donate 5 bucks? I wouldn't mind doing this especially if there is some drink specials..

:laugh: :laugh: Saleen woudn't donate 5 bucks unless he knew he was getting $20 back.

:laugh:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by thehog

Quote:

What is the world coming to? Saleen is actual willing to pay a cover. He used to be all about comps. I see Nicky has grown up somewhat.

:laugh: :laugh:

WTF are you kidding me

Quote: from Saleen

, but donate 5 bucks? I wouldn't mind doing this especially if there is some drink specials..

:laugh: :laugh: Saleen woudn't donate 5 bucks unless he knew he was getting $20 back.

:laugh:

:)

Originally posted by stryke303

hey guys,

the drink specials from 10:30 - 12:30 this friday are tequila drinks ! yummy....hope to see you all there....

what? what's that you say? a stryke remix of "dark beat" may be debuted on friday? say it isn't so!

:eek: :eek: ahhhhhhhhhhhhh shiaaaaaaaaaat !! IM THERE !! :aright:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by stryke303

hey guys,

the drink specials from 10:30 - 12:30 this friday are tequila drinks ! yummy....hope to see you all there....

what? what's that you say? a stryke remix of "dark beat" may be debuted on friday? say it isn't so!

could you elaborate on the drink specials.. saleen doesn't like tequila.