Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Baez/SF review

Baez record release party was amazing on Friday night. He had an awsome set. He brought it back old school a few times, and his new ish is sick!! Me and my boyz stayed to the wee hours at crack factory until about 25 heads were in tha place and he was still playing and still fuckin shit up. It was such a good night so me and my boyz just drove down tha shore right from SF and chilled on the beach all day. It was a perfect way to end a good couple nights(with twirl on thurs and SF on fri) I hope eddie becomes resident.

Originally posted by bkissa:

what??? it was the worst music i have EVER heard sum1 spin. !! now i am not going to sf fridays ever again. sf let me down to much these past few weeks.

vicious at factory will be ridiculous on august 10th

------------------

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gifim gonna make you an offer you cant refuse

Hey,

Can someone give me a little more information than the music was great or sucked?

Was it crowded, how was the vibe?

What time did it close, etc..

and a more detailed review of the music itself?

Thank you very much-Eric

Originally posted by bkissa:

what??? it was the worst music i have EVER heard sum1 spin. !! now i am not going to sf fridays ever again. sf let me down to much these past few weeks.

Shaddup, you obviously have not a clue as to what your talkin about. Eddie was off the hook as usual, you just dont have a spec of musical knowledge to know that.

Originally posted by bassboy:

Hey,

Can someone give me a little more information than the music was great or sucked?

Was it crowded, how was the vibe?

What time did it close, etc..

and a more detailed review of the music itself?

Thank you very much-Eric

Crowded/Vibe--- Well its SoundFactory on a FRIDAY night so the vibe obviously SUCKED. Crowded? Not too bad.

Close---- Dunno didnt stay till the end

Music---- Eddie was off the hook as usual. He played some old skool. BEST-- is he dropped "This Joy (Liberated)" i love that song in a club, so much energy. Also he gave everyone a little dose of his new Richie Luzzi. He had the acapella goin over a beat. I love the Lyrics. Even more so than "Without You". Not sure of the title of the new Richie Luzzi but its gonna be something to listen for in the next few weeks. The track should be done soon. All in all Eddie ripped it: played- Imagine, trip to uranus, this joy, where do i go, without you, etc etc etc,

Archived