Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SF anyone????

Originally posted by laurie619

Whooops I must have overlooked that I was talking to the professional club rat :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Dont say I didnt warn ya. . .;)

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???

Warn me of what?? Did you send some hitmen to come get me @ SF??? Sounds fun.. The 3rd Floor Mafia is always up to a challenge!

jay and chris, you guys better get in the gym before sunday....laurie is bringin the big guns this week so WATCH OUT:shake:

dont worry guys, if she even comes on our side of the building I'll angry dance all over her and stomp those titties so hard her nipples will be stuck to the bottom of my Diesels:laugh:

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

jay and chris, you guys better get in the gym before sunday....laurie is bringin the big guns this week so WATCH OUT:shake:

dont worry guys, if she even comes on our side of the building I'll angry dance all over her and stomp those titties so hard her nipples will be stuck to the bottom of my Diesels:laugh:

BG

:laugh: I just don't get it. Can she really be this childish? I mean, honestly, who comes to SF to fight? :rolleyes: No worrys tho like I said before...

Originally posted by bmw4jay

:laugh: I just don't get it. Can she really be this childish? I mean, honestly, who comes to SF to fight? :rolleyes: No worrys tho like I said before...

It not me Jay and I just told you that over IM should I post the convo because I didnt delete it yet. . .Aaaaanyway, I'm out of it whatever he wants to do I cant help that....

Originally posted by laurie619

It not me Jay and I just told you that over IM should I post the convo because I didnt delete it yet. . .Aaaaanyway, I'm out of it whatever he wants to do I cant help that....

Ok..So who and where are these so-called people that are gonna be hunting our crew down inside factory?? Id love to hear what they have to say about this. Because if I recall correctly, when "Micheal" (XJ8) saw us at SF, he told you that, and I quote what u said Laurie "They were with too many people and Ididn't wanna start anything.".. He did say that right? Sooooo, what makes you think it will be any different this weekend??:blank: I roll deeper than that new Pizza Hut Chicago Deep Dish...

Originally posted by jarmenio

Ibclubbin, BMW4Jay, and Whitecamaro... After reading this thread I think I may join you guys at the Factory, I will bring my boxing gloves.

If Armenio is hitting up the crack shack you can count me in! :D

Originally posted by jarmenio

Ibclubbin, BMW4Jay, and Whitecamaro... After reading this thread I think I may join you guys at the Factory, I will bring my boxing gloves.

how about i bring my nostrils and me and you go round for round....or blast for blast:jar::laugh:

BG