Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who Are NJ's Top Promoters?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Serge is definitely great, adam and bill do a great job w/ sandbar in jersey city, joey enuff is the king of teen night. Jarmenio and binoys are great friends of mine, and i've seen them both come along way this past year. They are definitely great and hard working promoters in my opinion.

Originally posted by asuave

Serge is definitely great, adam and bill do a great job w/ sandbar in jersey city, joey enuff is the king of teen night. Jarmenio and binoys are great friends of mine, and i've seen them both come along way this past year. They are definitely great and hard working promoters in my opinion.

Thanks buddy, it's nice to feel appreciated for effort every once in awhile. See you tomorrow for some goose!!!

Originally posted by asuave

agree 1000%...i work with them sick bastards all summer with teen nights and I actaully saw Joey Enuff Running on school buses handing out fliers on the bus.....:D:cool: and binoy talking to the driver convincing her it was ok;) and willy shacking his head.....lol....

Jarsmenio and Binoy always hook me up with comps, reduced, free drinks, etc.....not to mention, any time i have spun at Platinum, Binoy has been there to support, and Jars would have been if he didnt have to work himself

both are top notch guys.....3 cheers to the both of them:clap::clap::clap:

BG

Originally posted by djprime

agree 1000%...i work with them sick bastards all summer with teen nights and I actaully saw Joey Enuff Running on school buses handing out fliers on the bus.....:D:cool: and binoy talking to the driver convincing her it was ok;) and willy shacking his head.....lol....

I just got back from doing that just now!!LOL

Gotta do what you gotta do brotha!!

Gotta get those teens to come out.

I really enjoy what i do and im Lucky to have great People to work with.

The Best all-time were Beeda B and Dave the Rave, they are Legends in this game.

Right now,I think SERGIO is at the top of the Game. I've been around awhile and so has Sergio he has whats called "staying power" This is my opinion, although it might be bias because he brings me and my crew with him everywhere. Thanks BIG DADDY!!

The rest, Adam and Bill good job on the venues they work no doubt.

Now the crew from Abyss/Deko, The people I see and work wth, you know who you are, their like a small army, not missing a beat, they have every detail cover and their everywhere its insane!!! They get the job done.

Now if you look at all the best parties around right now in my opinion:

Joey's friday

Deko saturday

they all have 1 thing in common SERGIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!