Clubplanet Nightlife Community

can i get my roxy card tommorrow?

Originally posted by shook

george doesn't have 1 but he wonders how he could get 1 ;)

you defintalty aren't getting one

everyone else, You can just go to Scott tomorrow at the guestlist table and make sure u bring your old card so he can give you a new one. I won't be there tomorrow cause im getting my wizdom teeth pulled:eek:

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

everyone else, You can just go to Scott tomorrow at the guestlist table and make sure u bring your old card so he can give you a new one. I won't be there tomorrow cause im getting my wizdom teeth pulled:eek:

i actually have 1 LoL i stole it from a chubby chick but i just figured if i could get my own i could be a nice guy and give her back her's and have my own but any ways u gotta stop hating dwarf i mean just cause u cum up to my dik in height doesn't mean I'm gonna let u suk it so just grow up and literally i mean grow up and get a life :blown:

i dont know what scott looks like but ill just ask for him at the table. thanx babe. good luck with the wisdom tooth thing, i might get mine removed soon, i hear it hurts and bleeds like a mofo. thanx again.

Originally posted by shook

i actually have 1 LoL i stole it from a chubby chick but i just figured if i could get my own i could be a nice guy and give her back her's and have my own but any ways u gotta stop hating dwarf i mean just cause u cum up to my dik in height doesn't mean I'm gonna let u suk it so just grow up and literally i mean grow up and get a life :blown:

lol trust me u won't get one, over my dead body.

and don't hate cause ur GF is a fat mess

please kiddo go back to sleep or something

ur wastein ur time:laugh:

lol trust me u won't get one, over my dead body.

and don't hate cause ur GF is a fat mess

please kiddo go back to sleep or something

ur wastein ur time:laugh:

lol u gotta be a stupid bitch i mean not dissing me but trying to offend the gf in which u never even met lol i mean i'm not even gonan go ther tho all i wil lsay is shes alot better looking then u and bigger yeah shes like 5'8 compared to your 4'11 ass but geting back to my point here LoL i can't smack a bitch but i can sure as hell smack your lil fagget bf who looks like a bigger bitch then u around so u bets hope u never see my ass with your bf around u stupid lil bitch cause i'l llove smacking his lil fagget ass around while u cry your midget ass off :laugh: and those are my words go run to your man and show him that cause from pics of ya'll lol i wonder whos the bigger bitch and i think both of ya'll take it in the ass and i will kill your lil fagget bf over your stupid ass just for the purpose of showing whos the real man out ther so show the lil punk that so i can get a laugh out of ya'll 2 lil bitchs avoiding this and hhmmm i do knwo where u chill at so i can't wait to see ya'll