Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Realistic Fantasy...

trancerxn112

I may be wierd but ive always wanted to have sex with a girl who still had on her shirt, sneakers and socks but was naked below the hips other then that... im strange i get turned on more by when girls do things while they are in their clothes then when they are naked... :) anyone else have unusual but realistic fantasys?

socks and sex do not mix... i have a thing about that... well, being completely naked but still wearing socks... that's so weird...

ehh, maybe it's just me :rolleyes:

anyway, i don't think i have any unusual fantasies... my biggest one is sex in the rain... today would be perfect for that if it was warmer. oh well.

Originally posted by mssabina

socks and sex do not mix... i have a thing about that... well, being completely naked but still wearing socks... that's so weird...

anyway, i don't think i have any unusual fantasies... my biggest one is sex in the rain... today would be perfect for that if it was warmer. oh well.

is it as weird as this http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=122582 ?

Originally posted by luvle02

I have this pair of shoes I love but could never wear cause the heel is way to big (I'm tall enough) I think they deserve some kind of action

heels can be fun but they scream pro, no offense... you bring in a pair of kicks and the vibe i get is innocent college coed wants some action really fast... so fast there isnt enough time to undress...

Guest gabo
Originally posted by perns2002

it is a guy thing.... I guess, everyone Once in a while he makes meleave my heals on.........

that is sooo hot!!

Guest gabo
Originally posted by perns2002

He is picky too, it is only these two pairs, that I wear only when I have to really dress up....... MEN

can you take a pic of them, then scan it and post it on here so we can fantasize

i dont like socks wile having sex it turns me off ...

anyway my fantasie

i would like someone to fuck me wile im completely dress

and pull my thong to the side and penetrate me but this have to standing up against the wall

Originally posted by scaredgirl

anyway my fantasie

and pull my thong to the side and penetrate me but this have to standing up against the wall

i wouldn't mind this either...sort of like, you two are coming back from a bar when you've had a little too much red wine/mixed drinks and you're going on the elevator to your flat...and you do it quick, fast, and hard while it is going up...

Guest gabo

anyway my fantasie

I lovvve that!

I love sex or oral sex with the panties on! something about it drives me nuts!

Guest gabo

mmm specially when you touch her and the panties are already so wet ......

off to lunch ........

I love when you feel her pussy over the panties and they are soaking wet... oh wait you already said that.

sex in the rain! :drool: def. one of my biggest fantasies~!!! warm tropical rain~ hmmmmmmm!! :D