Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roxy BIG events ??

So they've got Tiesto, Sasha, PVD and Carl Cox coming within the next month or so.

My question is are the VIP cards going to work for any of these events?? $40 in advance, more at the door(whatever that is supposed to mean ~$50+?) is pretty damn rediculous in my book. I know this has been discussed already, but i'm just wondering if the cards will work for anything. Otherwise it looks like i'll only be able to make one or two at most. I'm currently accepting donations. :(

Originally posted by teklord310

So they've got Tiesto, Sasha, PVD and Carl Cox coming within the next month or so.

My question is are the VIP cards going to work for any of these events?? $40 in advance, more at the door(whatever that is supposed to mean ~$50+?) is pretty damn rediculous in my book. I know this has been discussed already, but i'm just wondering if the cards will work for anything. Otherwise it looks like i'll only be able to make one or two at most. I'm currently accepting donations. :(

Maybe line skipping....but no reduce, I believe.

I have little to do with this being I do not hit the city often anymore... But you are right... Especially people who have made ROXY a second home... They should at least respect there regulars who have given them tons of cash already... But I guess greed runs this wonderful city... I mean I know it cost big bucks for the international talent... But that is what the rest of the croud is for... Plus the amount of drinks that will be sold at a rediculous price I am sure makes up for it...

But who am I to say anything... :):rolleyes:

Originally posted by elementx

I have little to do with this being I do not hit the city often anymore... But you are right... Especially people who have made ROXY a second home... They should at least respect there regulars who have given them tons of cash already... But I guess greed runs this wonderful city... I mean I know it cost big bucks for the international talent... But that is what the rest of the croud is for... Plus the amount of drinks that will be sold at a rediculous price I am sure makes up for it...

But who am I to say anything... :):rolleyes:

People with the cards didn't pay for admission on a regular friday night party, since they were issue last year.

Roxy cards may get u reduced for Sasha and Cox...but Tiesto and PVD are MADE events so theres not much roxy can do...but since Sasha and Carl Cox are ROXY events i believe u will get some kinda reduced for those....

I understand your point==but when a promotional company comes in to throw a party, its kinda hard to say to them who gets reduced and who doesnt...

I agree the prices are outrageous but i still shelled out my $$ for tiesto ticks yesterday

we at the Roxy try all we can to please Club Planet card holders, there will be times at we must have all customers pay a cover. both Carl Cox and Sasha are very expensive events. Its not a matter of greed. its a business decision. I have been going out to clubs for years, and there are no other clubs that come to my head that has honored free admission cards such as the Roxy has. So understand that this is beyond our control. I will try to work something out for CP holder. more info at the Roxy tonight....scott