Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Seaman

kaydup

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

*lol* I keep telling him I prefer Tiny or TinyB. But like a typical man he does not listen :tongue:

Yeah - I like TinyB - You'll have to come visit the board when all the boys are gone and join me and snatch in one of our man-bashing sessions - they don't have an appreciation for it the way we do, so we wait till they go away :D

Originally posted by whadupg

Yeah - I like TinyB - You'll have to come visit the board when all the boys are gone and join me and snatch in one of our man-bashing sessions - they don't have an appreciation for it the way we do, so we wait till they go away :D

I don't really man bash - just VicMAN bash. :tongue:

:D

Originally posted by whadupg

;)

Another Dave Seaman No Show :rolleyes: Anyhow got in there around 10.30. Arsit was playing some nice groovy stuff early on and had the crowd going early. I've gotta say he's one of the most underrated guys in Boston period. I wish he opened up more on fridays. Anyhow some trainspots that i picked up were

Insane Poem

Origin Killin Me

Sonido Profundo remixes :eek: :eek:

Dave Ralph started at midnight and played some techy stuff. Mixing was great but I thought he was better the last time. Hopefully Seaman will be around soon but from what's going on i doubt it. Anybody in for tiesto next thursday?