Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What kind of dog does everyone have?

Awww, everyone has such cute pets!!!

I have a golden Retriever-named Rocky. He is seriously over weight, but the cutest thing in the world. Very affectionate and playful.

Then I have a shih tzu, named checkers. He is more of a cuddle buddy...but when he was a puppy he was totally out of control.

Then I have a little kitten about a month old that we rescued. She is just adorable.

Then..Lol...I have a cockatiel named Marshie, and an African Grey Parrot named JJ...

Im an animal lover....dont worry though, Big house so its not like walking into a jungle or anything.

Originally posted by elens73178

I have a PUG...Romeo!!! He is such cutie and loves all the girlies:D

You turn.....

what's next elen, name, ss#, and favorite t.v. show, and one thing we would do to change the world

my roomates actually have two boxers - Bella & Kayla

and one day i plan on getting a big fat bulldog and calling him Rudy and i'm gonna teach him how to run through walls, and get me beer............

Originally posted by roddigga

what's next elen, name, ss#, and favorite t.v. show, and one thing we would do to change the world

my roomates actually have two boxers - Bella & Kayla

and one day i plan on getting a big fat bulldog and calling him Rudy and i'm gonna teach him how to run through walls, and get me beer............

Hey Rod have you gotten that not so fresh feeling lately maybe a little ITCH!!!!:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by dondiezel26

I have a cat named jessie which I am willing to feed to anyone's hungry dog!!!!!

NO NO NO, can i have the cat, so i can bring it to the VET, i really like to go the vet cause thier's this hot chic that takes care of cats in morristown and i want to take JESSIE there so i can see this chick, and maybe i can slip some....................well ya know i'll pick her up later

I have a golden retriever named Taffy...shes almost 13 but she is the best dog ever. I also had a yorkie named Spany but he passed away last summer at the age of 18:( but he lived a loooonnnggg life...I also "share" a puppy named Chaos who is a long haired chihuahua...the cutest andmost charismatic dog you will ever see, hes like a little human:)