Clubplanet Nightlife Community

lil red review...

mikeydny

thanx matt and bugaloo (cologne smells good bro, gotta pick up some)

good seeing everyone else......

didnt stay too long, was hoping stryke came on earlier, definetely can work the fuckin tables though, guy needs a big crowd, he'd rip it up...nice mix of darkbeat....

ciao,

:)

Guest saleen351

STRYKE DEF NEEDS TO GO ON EARLIER. I THOUGHT OBBY DID A NICE JOB, NOT MY TYPE OF MUSIC, BUT REALLY GOOD MIXING. KOKY KEEP SAYING I LIKE TRANCE CAUSE I WAS BOBBING MY HEAD, KOKY I WILL ALWAYS HATE TRANCE!:D

REMIX OF DARK BEAT WAS OFF THE HOOK!!!!!!!!! I THINK HE MAY OF OUTDONE OSCARS VERSION!!!!!

STYRKE IS JUST A SICK SICK SICK DJ.. TIME TO BRING HIM TO THE MAIN DECKS OF SPACE. NO TALK ABOUT, NO DISCUSSION, JUST GET IT DONE!

BIG HOW YOU DOING TO THE CPERS, MIMID, MELI, MRMATAS, KOKY, DA JEW, THEHOG, DUI, ANGRY NO ASS, MIKED AND THE NYC BOYS, JIMMY T, OBBBY, BUGALOO, ANTEYE, SOMEONE POINTED OUT DIGTAL, I THINK THATS ALL OF THEM, I CANT' REMEBER, WE ALL ALMOST THREW UP LAST NIGHT. WE GOT WASTED. I WANTED TO STAY LONGER BUT TOO MUCH DRINKING!

Hey all,

Thank you so much for your kind words and support. Last night was a bit of a tough one. The sound system needs much work in the club. It seems that every week, I spend more than an hour fixing and cleaning the equipment from the person who used it before me. Thanks to Obby, who had to play with monitors cutting in and out (because of a loose volume shaft on the mixer) and a very soft sound system. As soon as I went on, I realized the severity of the situation. The mixer wasn't working correctly, the monitor situation was ridiculous, the right turntable has a mind of its own, and the sound system was half blown! i had to shut the music off around 2:30. there was no way i could do my job correctly. i am sorry if i seemed a bit too pissed off to talk. i had to take care of some business. i am going into the club this week with a live sound engineer, to see waht can be done. i really love this room, and want to make the night work there. please bear w/ me guys. and, i am taking into account the whole going on earlier thing. we'll try having guests from 10:30 to around 12:45. how does that sound? i don't want to gyp the guests from having a crowd to play to. we'll have some nights where i play from start to finish ;) anyway, it's been a long day, time for rest. thanks to you all! saleen, great talking to you again. thanks for getting some people into gear!

paz,

stryke

Originally posted by stryke303

Hey all,

Thank you so much for your kind words and support. Last night was a bit of a tough one. The sound system needs much work in the club. It seems that every week, I spend more than an hour fixing and cleaning the equipment from the person who used it before me. Thanks to Obby, who had to play with monitors cutting in and out (because of a loose volume shaft on the mixer) and a very soft sound system. As soon as I went on, I realized the severity of the situation. The mixer wasn't working correctly, the monitor situation was ridiculous, the right turntable has a mind of its own, and the sound system was half blown! i had to shut the music off around 2:30. there was no way i could do my job correctly. i am sorry if i seemed a bit too pissed off to talk. i had to take care of some business. i am going into the club this week with a live sound engineer, to see waht can be done. i really love this room, and want to make the night work there. please bear w/ me guys. and, i am taking into account the whole going on earlier thing. we'll try having guests from 10:30 to around 12:45. how does that sound? i don't want to gyp the guests from having a crowd to play to. we'll have some nights where i play from start to finish ;) anyway, it's been a long day, time for rest. thanks to you all! saleen, great talking to you again. thanks for getting some people into gear!

paz,

stryke

words from someone who cares about his audiance !! keep it up bro..:cool: :cool: :) :)

Originally posted by saleen351

STRYKE DEF NEEDS TO GO ON EARLIER. I THOUGHT OBBY DID A NICE JOB, NOT MY TYPE OF MUSIC, BUT REALLY GOOD MIXING. KOKY KEEP SAYING I LIKE TRANCE CAUSE I WAS BOBBING MY HEAD, KOKY I WILL ALWAYS HATE TRANCE!:D

:laugh: :laugh: yeah yeah saleen... the thing is , you werent just bobbing your head halfway thru obbys set !! YOU WERE EVEN FUCKING DANCING !!! i dont think ive ever seen you move so much dude :laugh: c'mon buddy , get off the trance hater bandwagon & RECONIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZE DAWG !!!:laugh: JUST LOVE MUZIK & STOP HATIN BEEEEEEOTCH !!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by stryke303

Hey all,

paz,

stryke

for a shitty sound system, you sure sounded good.. can't wait till its fixed..

the booth is in the wrong spot in that club...

Sallen,

I kind of figured that you guys were not much into the Trancey sounds but more into the house and tribal side so I thought it would be cool to play my style trance which usually always has funky drums and beautiful vocals. Joey (SOTU) is more on the Tribal side so I am sure you will enjoy his sounds when he gets back.

Was I to Trancey for you?

From what I am reading I got the "Trance Hater" moving to my sounds.

Peace,

Obby

attachment.php?s=&postid=983899

Guest saleen351

well at saleen351 inc, we have policies. We treat people right but once they step in the booth, then we reserve the right to publicaly bash you. Well I thought you were really good. I didn't like the tracks, but your mixing is really good. I told koky and he can back me up on this, that I think you mixed better then Jimmy T, but i liked his track selection a lot better. Any trance is too much trance, but the atmosphere over came the trancey sound and I still enjoyed it. But in all honesty, you guys are just filler for Stryke. He is just a sick bastard up there...

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

I passed by with 8 people at 2:30am and red was closed. What a bummer dude.

sorry about that :( the sound system was just fallling apart, and i couldn't have the night continue like that. working on it this week. thanks for coming by though! sorry we missed ya.

paz

Originally posted by obby

Sallen,

I kind of figured that you guys were not much into the Trancey sounds but more into the house and tribal side so I thought it would be cool to play my style trance which usually always has funky drums and beautiful vocals. Joey (SOTU) is more on the Tribal side so I am sure you will enjoy his sounds when he gets back.

Was I to Trancey for you?

From what I am reading I got the "Trance Hater" moving to my sounds.

Peace,

Obby

attachment.php?s=&postid=983899

whut do you mean "you were too trancy for us guys?" a shitload of us loved your set !! i sure as hell loved it.. i even went up to you & let you know you were playing a sick trance set :cool: just keep doin whut you feel is right & you will excell !! peace out !!

great night....that tequila did me in!!!! one request Stryke, no more tequila specials, i was hurting the next day and didnt make it out to Superchumbo:mad:

Obby had a great opening set, i liked his track selection...and i agree with Saleen, Obby had great mixing skills...first time hearing him and he impressed me...Stryke as always great mixing and a great remix of Dark Beat....i was waiting for that other remix of Hypnotized;) ...overall great night, cant complain

great hanging with the usuals: Meli, Koky, Mimid, Saleen, the Hog, Digital, Rcrespo, Fatony, Mikey, Bugaloo, Anteye and Roly (sorry didnt make it to the patio on sat. too much tequila)...great to finally meet Obby

after red had some pizza with Meli, Jimmy T., GA2 and Nightstar...then Meli and I hung with an old friend at Living Room (SOBE) and had some Johnny Walker Blue Label, which was the death of me....:drunk:

THE END:tongue:

NO MORE TEQUILA FOR ME! (OR JESSE) I HAD FORGOTTEN WHAT THE STUFF DOES TO ME. :tongue:

HAD A GREAT TIME WITH SOME OF THE CP'ERS...JESSE, KOKY, MIMID, JIMMY T, DIGITAL 7, THE HOG, AND I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M SAYING THIS BUT SALEEN AS WELL. LOL :D

I HAD NEVER HEARD OBBY AND I THOUGHT HE WAS PRETTY GOOD AND STRYKE OF COURSE WAS GREAT. I DEFINITELY LIKED THAT REMIX OF DARK BEAT! :hat:

Originally posted by dnice35

Keep it up, soon you will have your AA degree.... (Alcoholic annonimous degree), I am proud to know you brother......

:laugh: :laugh: THAT'S NOT WHAT YOU WOULD'VE SAID IF YOU GOT TO SEE HIM ON SATURDAY...:laugh: :laugh:

HE DIDN'T LOOK GOOD. NO MORE TEQUILA FOR JESSE. :D