Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Metro Review

hmmmhere goes. im not a big fan of hotel clubs but metro is cool.there were uat waytoo many people thee to actually enjoy myelf. i left before luz casme on it was way too crowded.

nice to see bmw4jay,whhitecamaro and danfury but what haooened todusci???

staro Zee and sicilia sorry i didntntsat good bye bu was too overcrowded.]

zrapturex nicce too meet you

sin sational uhhhhhwana ge married u r hot lol was nice meeting u

someone told me who kosta P was . well come down to my party wed adn intro yourselrf and i got a shot 4 u

Metro was a madhouse last night.

Badass Kostap VIP DJ Booth was in effect last night. I couldnt even fathom the thought of trying to dance or go through the club or even attempt to talk to people last night.

Tons of CP Heads there.

OU812 (how did you like dinner Misk no soco/lime in the eye shots? bubbly anyone. Doubledeuce hello. dont hate me I was just saying hi:D Axelapromos DREVIL Eurochic(mom) DJDANFURY(molester cant wait to see the weekly dan fury molests at Metro pic) Bri1500 (thanks for the drinks) Angelicious (;) ) Latinaz Stardo Sciliagirl (good seeing all you) UncleBuc Sosti(aunt buc) Thanx for coming for dinner Sorry my friends kept strolling in later and delaying things, hope you had a good time how was the drive back or did you go to club sandman? Sandman didnt even get to speak much after you first walked in it got soo packed. Lock16 you should have gotten on the bar like zee you couldve danced there. BMW4Jay Whitecamaro Good seeing you guys Factory tomorrow?? Hardcorekrock dinner is always a fiasco with our crew, Sunday again?? Notallthere and dibs I sae you guys floating around but couldnt even talk to you guys. cynstam Rapture thought isaw you guys by the bar at one point. DJRyanm crazy shit. LAst but not least Laurie619 you ok babe. Talk to you later.:laugh:

FOR ALL THE CPERS I FORGOT IM SORRY OBVIOUSLY THERE WERE TONS OF PEOPLE THERE

Good to see Kosta (Abyss) there very cool guy. Dave Mondo great guy as well also mondo's new website is up www.mondodj.com check it out.

onto to the review. Dinner was great as usual place was jumping by 11:30 the main room was full and Richie started dropping bombs hittem harder every few tracks. He was finally able to go off since he didnt have to do the Jersey bullshit and buildup the crowd and so on you know what I mean. Awesome set Richie as usual you are truly great. Thanx for everything bro. WHAT?

Place in my opinion and you all know Im a die hard Metro fan was toooo packed. Everyone came out of the wood work for this. I still enjoyed the music and drinks but couldnt move. Ziggy ripped shit up too it was a little better in his room till Luz came on then everyone stampeded the main room. Luz was good she has a great voice you can tell and is quite talented.

Doubleplay didnt get to meet you but wed where??

NOW IM PISSED MY GIRL SINSATIONAL WAS THERE AND NO ONE INTRODUCES ME. FUCK. TO MY LOVE SINSATIONAL I COUNT EVERYDAY AS IT PASSES BY THAT I DONT SEE YOU. TO ME LIFE IS MEANINGLESS WITHOUT YOU.:blown: Love ya much you cunt.:laugh:

Well I guess thats it for now/

Kosta P

Metro was REALLY crowded last night....good set by Richie...and as always THANKS GEORGE...

KostaP... I saw you by the bar too, I would have stopped to say hi, but it was too crowded to get through the pack. I actually did say hi to you when I passed you in the hallway, but I guess you didnt hear me.

Doubleplay, very nice to meet you sweetie...

Sorry I missed everyone else, maybe next time!!

hmmm i was there with Rapture and her friend ( i forget her CP name) was pretty ok just way too crowded.

as far as WED kosta i am having a party @ club Rio in woodbridge. its like 1/2 hr south of metro. you should all stop down. I got Tooch and bugout spinning. Even have Zee behind the bar. i think almost every central jersey CP head is coming out for this one. It is going to be Scik. the room is great and the music will definatly be something ill remember. So PM me and ill get you guys on the list.

Originally posted by kostaP

Misk no soco/lime in the eye shots? bubbly anyone.

Kosta P

...no...lol...but george almost drowned me in at one point...i swear.....me+soco=bad news!!!!!...........soooooo...

..thank you GEORGE for a lovely time and a constant flow of soco&lime while waiting for drinks!!!:D .....

....and to kosta....thanks for the bubbly that did me in on thurs...and thanks for introducing me to laurie on fri so now i can put a face to her stupid posts!! LOL:D

...zee.....lovely as always my dear!!!!~~>:hat: <~~

...that's it for now...my brain hurts ....prob from lack of oxygen in there last night........

First off, it was great meeting you, DoublePlay, but I think it's way too early to get married, especially if you're confusing me w/ another CP member...I hope it doesnt start any drama.

Metro was way too crowded, I kept asking myself "is this legal?" but it was great seeing all these faces that I haven't seen in a while.

KostaP, I saw you last nigth, DoublePlay just got my name confused w/ someone else...it's always great seeing you, anyhow. :)