Clubplanet Nightlife Community

which would you rather have...

dgmodel

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . I need a clarification on this one: When you say 'poor' do you mean like, down on luck kinda poor or like career substance abuse kind of poor? . . .

. . . The reason I ask is cuz . . yeah, true love is all good and stuff, but I really wouldn't want a crackhead loving me . . . ya dig? . . .

. . I'd choose option 2 if the 'poor' we're talking about is the former in my statement above . . There's always room to improve, and if you have someone at your side that's got your back, it makes you all the more confident that everythings gonna turn out alright . . .

. . .. eh, I'm babbling and I just woke up . . ;) . . .

no i mean poor, no money, no house & no potential of getting those things. or the rich person has a beautiful house & can support you fully but is out doing his/her thing all the time.

Originally posted by somebitch

no i mean poor, no money, no house & no potential of getting those things. or the rich person has a beautiful house & can support you fully but is out doing his/her thing all the time.

Hmmm, that'd be a tough one............considering that I plan to be wealthy and comfortable, I think I'd be able to support another anyway, So I guess it'd be a bonus if they were truely in love with me.

Originally posted by somebitch

. . . Hmm. . . well, its kind of hard for me to make a decision based on your constraints . . I mean, I'm an industrious person (sometimes, especially when I'm feeling a money crunch) so my logical side wants to say that I'd choose rich, then enterprise and find a way out, kinda like sassa said (gasp! I'm somewhat agreeing with her) . . . But one does have to take into account that you can't take it with you when the final roundup comes around . . .

. . . I guess I'd have to choose poor and loved then . . . I'd rather die knowing that someone in this world thought I was special and that I was man enough to return the sentiment then to have my life's statement be devoid of any kind of spiritual fullfillment . . . .