Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
sadelb

Factory Id

Was played around 830 am... it was this sick track that had this guy whispering "oh my god... oh my god.... oh my god" over and over again...... sick hard beat over it.... ridiculous track.. very evil.....

its also older as hell.. it was around in 2001.. its either a re-press of it just took that long to finally come out... i think its a little on the trancey side for him but most of his productions are not all that great.. just when he works with other people.. he is more on the electronic side

Originally posted by muzikman

its also older as hell.. it was around in 2001.. its either a re-press of it just took that long to finally come out... i think its a little on the trancey side for him but most of his productions are not all that great.. just when he works with other people.. he is more on the electronic side

I know it's older but it must be a repress cause dancerecords has it released 10/01/02.

Originally posted by muzikman

i remember hearing it and joking around that I was in exit...sounded very odd to be played in SF , but the bass was ridic

BG