Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Snobby Exclusive Clubs

Snobby clubs make me laugh ! :) :)

I understand they wanna be "hip" + "trendy" but how do these clubs make money if they don't let people in ?

Oh yeay and my biggest question is ..How do snobs have fun if they're soo dam fuckin uptight ? ?

I have never seen snobby people dance .

I HATE SNOBS + SNOBINESS ..no what's even funnier are snobby bouncers ! Ha ! ha ha ha ha !!

I didn't like Eugene's it was snobby ..YUCK !!

Originally posted by dolcemimi

I understand they wanna be "hip" + "trendy" but how do these clubs make money if they don't let people in ?

Oh yeay and my biggest question is ..How do snobs have fun if they're soo dam fuckin uptight ? ?

I HATE SNOBS + SNOBINESS ..no what's even funnier are snobby bouncers ! Ha ! ha ha ha ha !!

Eugene's is a great why do you think its full of "snobs" :confused: Is it because they wouldnt let ya in. . . .

Eugene's is far from exclusive. The place bites. Now Pangaea, THAT'S an exclusive club. They make money because their clientele have money they are willing to drop on a dime there.

Originally posted by GrammarPolice

Eugene's is far from exclusive. The place bites. Now Pangaea, THAT'S an exclusive club. They make money because their clientele have money they are willing to drop on a dime there.

Very true and Lot 61, and also Serafina are the same way ;)

maybe it was the LIMO WITH "Derb" playing and the 10:2 guy/girl ratio that piled into that 1998 stretch piece of shit.

maybe it was the strappy sandals you wore in 56 degree weather with no coat so you can show off your low cut BEBE top.

maybe it was the cheap tan, and played out Vanilla scented perfume.

maybe Franky, Tony, Jonnie, Louie, Carmine, Vito , Sal, and Ricky, all sporting the new A/X Blood Circulation Stopping cut shirts, dripping with Curve cologne, and all wearing knock off clear aviator sunglasses, got pissed when the bouncer wouldnt let in a ten man cock squad and wanted to cause a ruckus.

maybe its just you?

Eugenes is a joke to get into.

Lot 61 is pathetic, most nights being 18-20

Bungalow will be tough for 99% of you.

Pangaea can be ok with decent chicks.

Serafina = Easy.

It all comes down to your style you simpletons....

Originally posted by rizzo

maybe it was the LIMO WITH "Derb" playing and the 10:2 guy/girl ratio that piled into that 1998 stretch piece of shit.

maybe it was the strappy sandals you wore in 56 degree weather with no coat so you can show off your low cut BEBE top.

maybe Franky, Tony, Jonnie, Louie, Carmine, Vito , Sal, and Ricky, all sporting the new A/X Blood Circulation Stopping cut shirts, dripping with Curve cologne, and all wearing knock off clear aviator sunglasses, got pissed when the bouncer wouldnt let in a ten man cock squad and wanted to cause a ruckus.

maybe its just you?

Serafina = Easy.

You're too funny MICHAEL. . .I think I'll just stay with SUTTON PLACE it seems to be my HOME...:laugh: :laugh:

Bungalow 8 isnt too hard if you make it a point to stop by on the off-nights once in awhile, then when a good night comes up (monday nights, etc), you show up and the bouncers will recognize that you're a regular and you'll be ok...it helps if you're hard to forget (i'm 6'4'' with spikey red hair). Anyways, the place isnt really that big a deal inside...

Joe

maybe its just you?

Serafina = Easy.

Originally posted by laurie619

You're too funny MICHAEL. . .I think I'll just stay with SUTTON PLACE it seems to be my HOME...:laugh: :laugh:

Michael??? You should stay with Sutton Place but make sure you limit your intake of E, Ketamine, and all that other shit you injest.

Does that lobster icon mean your labial curtains smell like a 50 sick crustation?

maybe its just you?

Serafina = Easy.

Ten man cock squad I like that>>>>>>

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Eugenes

Spa

Sacci all of them are 90 pct B&T and not exclusive at all

Lot 61

Pangea Tues and Sun nights used to be good. More of a city crowd - model/celeb kinda night b/c they are the only ones that can stay out on a night like that. As a rule the off nights are the best nights.

Fri and Sat's these places are invaded by B&T meatheads and cheesey guidettes.

By the time you hear about a place, it's played already. Same thing with citysearch, if citysearch is calling it a new hot spot, it's exactly the oppostie.

The velvet rope is a double edged sword. It sucks if you have static getting past it, but once you're on the other side, you're thankful for them being somewhat selective b/c otherwise, you have to contend with the wanna be Gordon Gecko swingin dicks that you see at Sutton Place or the shaved eyebrow, arm stubble, a/x rejects from Statan Island or NJ.

Note: a/x is not the same as armani. you're not foolin anybody.

Some of the best places are downtown and you've never even heard of them. all come as you are, no cover ever, great crowds and good drinks.

Then why do you even go to them. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by bionic

Eugenes

Spa

Sacci all of them are 90 pct B&T and not exclusive at all

Lot 61

Pangea Tues and Sun nights used to be good. More of a city crowd - model/celeb kinda night b/c they are the only ones that can stay out on a night like that. As a rule the off nights are the best nights.

Fri and Sat's these places are invaded by B&T meatheads and cheesey guidettes.

By the time you hear about a place, it's played already. Same thing with citysearch, if citysearch is calling it a new hot spot, it's exactly the oppostie.

The velvet rope is a double edged sword. It sucks if you have static getting past it, but once you're on the other side, you're thankful for them being somewhat selective b/c otherwise, you have to contend with the wanna be Gordon Gecko swingin dicks that you see at Sutton Place or the shaved eyebrow, arm stubble, a/x rejects from Statan Island or NJ.

Note: a/x is not the same as armani. you're not foolin anybody.

Some of the best places are downtown and you've never even heard of them. all come as you are, no cover ever, great crowds and good drinks.

Wise words kiddies....take notes and notice his location under the name....