Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stop fucking moving my posts

donkeyboy

This shit needs to stop. My fucking posts about Kostapussy should stay on this board for everyone to read. This fucking bullshit, with someone moving my posts to Drama needs to fucking stop. Someone is swerving out of their lane.. The donkeys wont stand for this shit. Kostapussy if you're behind this shit which wouldnt surprise me then it will only add to your punishment. Respect the donkeys or feel the rath. Trust me respect will be a lot less painful.

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING HAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW

Originally posted by donkeyboy

This shit needs to stop. My fucking posts about Kostapussy should stay on this board for everyone to read. This fucking bullshit, with someone moving my posts to Drama needs to fucking stop. Someone is swerving out of their lane.. The donkeys wont stand for this shit. Kostapussy if you're behind this shit which wouldnt surprise me then it will only add to your punishment. Respect the donkeys or feel the rath. Trust me respect will be a lot less painful.

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING HAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW

YOU TELL THEM DONKEYBOY...:D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...