Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
donkeyboy

Stop fucking moving my posts

This shit needs to stop. My fucking posts about Kostapussy should stay on this board for everyone to read. This fucking bullshit, with someone moving my posts to Drama needs to fucking stop. Someone is swerving out of their lane.. The donkeys wont stand for this shit. Kostapussy if you're behind this shit which wouldnt surprise me then it will only add to your punishment. Respect the donkeys or feel the rath. Trust me respect will be a lot less painful.

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING HAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW

donkey baby

you need to chill with the language. if you read the rules of the board when you joined..you would know where your posts belong..unfortunate for you, they haven't created a USELESS GARBAGE forum, so your threads will have to be moved to drama...

:blown:

Originally posted by donkeyboy

This shit needs to stop. My fucking posts about Kostapussy should stay on this board for everyone to read. This fucking bullshit, with someone moving my posts to Drama needs to fucking stop. Someone is swerving out of their lane.. The donkeys wont stand for this shit. Kostapussy if you're behind this shit which wouldnt surprise me then it will only add to your punishment. Respect the donkeys or feel the rath. Trust me respect will be a lot less painful.

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING HAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW

YOU TELL THEM DONKEYBOY...:D