Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok, been here for a Week but Here's my intro

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by himaintenence

Hey Eric - I'm a newbie too. The people on this board know their shit. I think they will help out the new Jerzeeee crew.... I have met many guys from up here and they know how to dance and party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

WELCOME TO THE CLUBDRAMA HIMAINTENENCE/ERIC Ooops I mean CLUBPLANET :D but just to fill ya in A LOT of people on this board work at the "CLUBS" they talk up. So don't believe all you hear ;) YOU KNOW THAT ALREADY ERIC dont ya??? Oh and I dont think what they do is dancing :laugh: :laugh: But they do know how to PARTY I'll give them that. . .:D WELCOME AGAIN

Originally posted by laurie619

WELCOME TO THE CLUBDRAMA HIMAINTENENCE/ERIC Ooops I mean CLUBPLANET :D but just to fill ya in A LOT of people on this board work at the "CLUBS" they talk up. So don't believe all you hear ;) YOU KNOW THAT ALREADY ERIC dont ya??? Oh and I dont think what they do is dancing :laugh: :laugh: But they do know how to PARTY I'll give them that. . .:D WELCOME AGAIN

politics hahahaha! oh well.

i realize i know alot more people here than i thought. good peeps.

Originally posted by ericone

i work off of bloy street managing a warehouse and doing sales but it sucks and im outta here SOON. pern2002 where did u work? and what are you gonna do when it's 2003? hahaa, anyway

i'll be at deko saturday so come up and meet me. i'm friends with binoy so i'm usually in the same section as him, to the right of the booth, so i can go up and harass denny in my drunken stupor...haha, but for real, it'd be good to meet everyone. i'll also probably be at rio wednesday unless if it's a bad hair day...haha, peace

Port Authority of NY & NJ, 2003 hopefully still here, we are having a major budget cut due to 9-11.

Lok for me at RIO, if weather permits of course............

Originally posted by perns2002

Port Authority of NY & NJ, 2003 hopefully still here, we are having a major budget cut due to 9-11.

Lok for me at RIO, if weather permits of course............

Whats up sweetheart?? Does claire work there on Wed??

Originally posted by jp18

Whats up sweetheart?? Does claire work there on Wed??

Hi JP :kiss2: No she works Friday's.......... but she most likely will be there this evening............. I need to get out and hang loose with you guys w/o the hubbby ....................I miss Ya'll

Hi JP :kiss2: No she works Friday's.......... but she most likely will be there this evening............. I need to get out and hang loose with you guys w/o the hubbby ....................I miss Ya'll

I dont think Im making this trip..But I'll definitely see you soon.:D

Shoush......... it could be worse...... it will be over b4 u know it............

I know...I managed 17yrs without it...I can survive 6months:D Besides my chicken legs could use some more exercise;)

eric you tool, this is the r-o-dd-igga, let me introduce myself, i like to stay up real late on weekends, listen to load music at clubs, and not have a clue what my friends are trying to say to me, i just like to smile and nod and pretend i give a sh!t what they are saying to me i only care if they are asking me to put out my hand, , i like to take tylonol p.m. to let me sleep b/c i hang out with you late night at our friends apt. hangin out w/ tony montana

then i never see you again, you freak, oh yeah did i mention i am an aries and i like to drop sick beats.........wasssup erik give me a hola fool shoot me an e-mail at work rodelaro@ubspw.com or give me a call this weekend, i may hit up deko to hear denny disco balls.......

Originally posted by roddigga

eric you tool, this is the r-o-dd-igga, let me introduce myself, i like to stay up real late on weekends, listen to load music at clubs, and not have a clue what my friends are trying to say to me, i just like to smile and nod and pretend i give a sh!t what they are saying to me i only care if they are asking me to put out my hand, , i like to take tylonol p.m. to let me sleep b/c i hang out with you late night at our friends apt. hangin out w/ tony montana

then i never see you again, you freak, oh yeah did i mention i am an aries and i like to drop sick beats.........wasssup erik give me a hola fool shoot me an e-mail at work rodelaro@ubspw.com or give me a call this weekend, i may hit up deko to hear denny disco balls.......

LMAO!!!!! rod, how was vegas? haha, ur a silly fuck! anyway, come to deko this weekend. i may even get scumdero's bitchass there.

i def want to go.................and how funny is this sh!t, i read this message board all day at work and die laughing cause i realize i know half these peeps, or have "BUMPED" into one of them..........anyway i def want to hit up deko so i'll give ya a hola..........peace..........oh and vegas was off the hook...........and to anyone that is reading this, leave now!!!! go to vegas!!!!, it's fuken sick, i fell in love 30 times girls are slammin, but check the package before opening, if ya know what i'm sayin........i may start a thread just to tell everyone about it cause i feel like a proffessional vegas superstar now...............talk to ya later

I wonder who was in the worst shape labor day weekend after Tempts closing party at my house in Belmar.

a) Roddigga

B) Ericone

c) Tempkid

or during the day, on saturday that weekend.

Digga you know who this is, I got that cd for you with the whitney over the Folker;)

ha ha ha ha you sick fu*K, what up............hey i have no idea what you are talking about i was never in belmar labor day, i was at a retreat in the woods, and i don't get mangled................duh......... i'll shoot ya a pm, and give me a call on my cell we'll meet up and i'll burn that cd.........thanks tempskid

Originally posted by tempkid

I wonder who was in the worst shape labor day weekend after Tempts closing party at my house in Belmar.

a) Roddigga

B) Ericone

c) Tempkid

or during the day, on saturday that weekend.

Digga you know who this is, I got that cd for you with the whitney over the Folker;)

but i have to say it was def a toss up between the three of us..............

ha ha ha ha you sick fu*K, what up............hey i have no idea what you are talking about i was never in belmar labor day, i was at a retreat in the woods, and i don't get mangled................duh......... i'll shoot ya a pm, and give me a call on my cell we'll meet up and i'll burn that cd.........thanks tempskid

Yo, I burned you a cd already.

I just got to drop it off at Doug's work.

Do you know if he still bounces at that Barn place on thursday ?