Clubplanet Nightlife Community

********** ANDREW MENDEZ @ Limelight / Fri. July 20th **********

Thorin Aiello, Sevan, Reach Productions, Platinum Promotions,Wade J, Sal Vitale, Neo Ellis & Dallas Of Eclipse, Joe Valdman Of Sanctuary, John Miller, Kris C Of Legendz, Burke Roper Of Launch Promo, Etai Of Exodus

Paul Albano, Notorious Promo, Velvet Rope Club2Club.Com, Ed Greco, Spectrum Promo Ray N, Larry Parmit

present

ANDREW MENDEZ

FRIDAY JULY 20TH 2001

"10:00-6:00"

With Performances by the legendary

JOHN TRAINA and his diva's

Hip Hop Flavor in the Chapel Provided By

Anthony Vitale

Giger Room Music By

John Michaels

Hosted by Tim Bello & Thara Touch

Doors by Rachel Talon & Andrea

Special VIP Birthday Celebration For Larry "Velvet Rope"

Doors Open @ 10:00 pm ~ Proper Attire Required

Originally posted by thorinaiello:

Thorin Aiello, Sevan, Reach Productions, Platinum Promotions,Wade J, Sal Vitale, Neo Ellis & Dallas Of Eclipse, Joe Valdman Of Sanctuary, John Miller, Kris C Of Legendz, Burke Roper Of Launch Promo, Etai Of Exodus

Paul Albano, Notorious Promo, Velvet Rope Club2Club.Com, Ed Greco, Spectrum Promo Ray N, Larry Parmit

you forgot some promoters...My mother, my dad, the kid down the street promotions, my right nut productions, Wade Boggs, and Rudy Guiliani for Rudy G. Productions.

------------------

AOL: Highmay9

HAHAHAHAAH HIGHMAY ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess I made some impact no Capello hmmmmmm could this mean things are looking up?? I don't know ANDREW (If at first you don't succeed try try again??) Hopefully Limelight will be kinder to you this time around.

Highmay you would think with all these promoters there would be more people there? cwm24.gif

------------------

Failure is not an Option!! "A little Nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest Men"

newcraigdavid2.gif

Originally posted by cotoncandydream:

I guess I made some impact no Capello hmmmmmm could this mean things are looking up?? I don't know ANDREW (If at first you don't succeed try try again??) Hopefully Limelight will be kinder to you this time around.

Highmay you would think with all these promoters there would be more people there? cwm24.gif

listen, you could bring in Stuttering John to DJ LL and it would be an improvement...

hope mendez can fill the void never fill by capello by actually DJING...

------------------

AOL: Highmay9

"I don't know ANDREW (If at first you don't succeed try try again??) Hopefully Limelight will be kinder to you this time around. "

>what's that supposed to mean? When the promoters decided to leave the party I decided to leave.

That is what I am saying relax I stopped picking on you when u bought new Vinyl. Work it out thank god Capello's gone and back in a side room somewhere in Exit. I actually have faith you will do better than last time you were there.

------------------

Failure is not an Option!! "A little Nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest Men"

newcraigdavid2.gif

That is what I am saying relax I stopped picking on you when u bought new Vinyl. Work it out thank god Capello's gone and back in a side room somewhere in Exit. I actually have faith you will do better than last time you were there.

>I in no way meant that in a negative way. I just wanted to know what you meant by it. If you took it that way...I'm sorry. You say "I actually have faith you will do better than last time you were there." All i wanted to know was what did i do wrong the last time so i can correct it. I am VERY OPEN to constructive critisizm. That's only how I as a DJ can get better. By you saying "bought new vinyl" doesn't hurt me. You just showed how negative you can be. Once again I didn't mean any negativity...sorry for the confusion.

cwm1.gif

peace,

Andrew Mendez smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

You did buy new Vinyl, not the same ol crap everyone else has been ramming down big room throats. Andrew you have always been open to improving and that's why everyday you are becoming better and better at what you do. Werk it boy! cwm4.gif Smile for me Andrew you're going to have a good evening.

------------------

newcraigdavid2.gif

You did buy new Vinyl, not the same ol crap everyone else has been ramming down big room throats. Andrew you have always been open to improving and that's why everyday you are becoming better and better at what you do. Werk it boy! cwm4.gif Smile for me Andrew you're going to have a good evening.

cwm20.gifcwm20.gifcwm20.gifcwm20.gifcwm20.gif

Archived