Clubplanet Nightlife Community

a very special Ongaku event, Oct. 25th(flyer)

meng

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

i will be there...pulling double duty....between Spin and Red....i am there to support Sean and Stryke...and i get to see some of Rabbit in the Moon....:D

Thanks, Jesse. See you Friday!

:D

Hey all,

well, it's that time almost! Friday is almost here. I don't want to hear any "i'll be there" or "yeah, sounds like fun." Just get your butts in gear and come out and support. We need you guys. Period. Come out and see on of Miami's newest and best (Sean Bauzay), a legend (Confucius), and a grumpy old man (that's me), rip it up for you guys.

Here's the info...

Friday, October 25th Substance Recordings presents a very special Ongaku:

Confucius (Hallucination/Rabbit in the Moon - Tampa)

Sean Bauzay (Cool Junkie/Deck Junkie - Miami)

Stryke (Substance/Ovum/Hooj Choons/Guidance - Miami)

Doors open @ 10:30 PM

Club Red - 737 Washington Ave. South Beach

need more info?

www.signalcommunications.net (click on the Ongaku button)

www.substancerecordings.com

ongaku@substancerecordings.com

paz,

Stryke

rabbit%20flyer.jpg

Originally posted by rcrespo

.. and for you sunnyhost hit up Vibe saturday .. Stryke is playing in Gainesville on Saturday.

QUOTE]

My scheduling is obviously way off for everything good going on this weekend b/c I won't be up in Gainesville on Saturday night either:blank: I have to drive down right after my test so that I can make it to a family outing in time....thanks anyways though!!!

Originally posted by sunnyhost

Originally posted by rcrespo

.. and for you sunnyhost hit up Vibe saturday .. Stryke is playing in Gainesville on Saturday.

QUOTE]

My scheduling is obviously way off for everything good going on this weekend b/c I won't be up in Gainesville on Saturday night either:blank: I have to drive down right after my test so that I can make it to a family outing in time....thanks anyways though!!!

...Hmmm...the conspiriacy against me grows by the minute. I'd better call the FBI. no wait, they're against me too. Maybe I could call the CIA. No, they're too busy plotting against me. My parents? no, they're really agents put there by the government to watch my every move and not tell me the truth that I'm a musical genius (They've done a very good job of that, especially the female one...).