Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Friday

Hey~ My b-day is this Thursday. I'm turning 21 yea~ finally. Well I'm gonna go celebrate it this Friday. So I'm wondering where I should go clubbing. My friends like rap.. so I want to go somewhere there's variety of music and somewhere u can drink.. so Arc (Vinyl) is out of the question unfortunately. I'm thinking about Roxy... anywhere else that's going to be good this friday? Thanks~!

hmm...well...

friday roxy has dj tiesto and its a special event so ur stuck paying 50 dollars at the door plus i dont know if there will be hip hop in the other room...

ur best bet is prolly somewhere either in NJ or stay local in westchester if ur there--maybe pearl? I dunno...hope this helps

Mike Bugout

Thanks for the info. I'm not going anywhere in NJ or Westchester.... thanks for trying though =) I guess I'll go to.. Exit??? lol.. I haven't went there in over a yr... or maybe more so maybe it wouldn't hurt to check it out and see what's going on. Or maybe it will hurt.. oh well unless I go I would never know... oh also has any1 been to a transvestite restaurant called "Lips" on Bank St? I'm going there this Friday b4 going clubbing.. I never went to one so first time for everything!!

lol.. true true.. definately.. if it was only couple of people coming with me ofcourse.. but when it might be over 20 people coming with me... I don't want 20 people to be "semi" unsatisfied!!! I want other people to be satisfied.. then no drama/problems.. the night would go more smoothly.. :balloon:

Originally posted by rose1722

Thanks for the info. I'm not going anywhere in NJ or Westchester.... thanks for trying though =) I guess I'll go to.. Exit??? lol.. I haven't went there in over a yr... or maybe more so maybe it wouldn't hurt to check it out and see what's going on. Or maybe it will hurt.. oh well unless I go I would never know... oh also has any1 been to a transvestite restaurant called "Lips" on Bank St? I'm going there this Friday b4 going clubbing.. I never went to one so first time for everything!!

You should definatly come to Exit. Regardless of what people start saying about it in the following posts. Because every single time someone mentions that place in any post that topic automatically becomes the place were everyone has to say how much they hate it, and how terrible Tony Draper is.

You should definalty come out tommorrow night. Come with an open mind, don't come with an preconcieved notions. Then on Saturday make a post about how it was.

Originally posted by exitsquared4e

You should definatly come to Exit. Regardless of what people start saying about it in the following posts. Because every single time someone mentions that place in any post that topic automatically becomes the place were everyone has to say how much they hate it, and how terrible Tony Draper is.

You should definalty come out tommorrow night. Come with an open mind, don't come with an preconcieved notions. Then on Saturday make a post about how it was.

but who is spinning there and will they have the type of music that she is looking for?

Originally posted by hotcheme

but who is spinning there and will they have the type of music that she is looking for?

Tony Draper is doing the main floor, Mike Brew in the Red Room, not sure bout the White room or the hip hop room.

She said that she was looking for diversity, and i would say exit is fairly diverse in its music. She Said she was also looking for some hip hop and exit also has that.

Wow.. thanks a lot for replying. Yea - I've been going to Centro lately.. I really like that place except it's a little small.. especially when half of the time they close off the downstairs room! Sometimes when I call in to see which roomz are open they tell me that only the main room is open! and admission fee is still $20 or so.. :confused:

Anyhow I guess Centro can be an option. Would they have all the roomz open? It's also a good place to go with a large crowd.... u can't really lose each other.. which happens a lot and ruins the night.

The type of music? I'm not too picky at all. I love all sorts of music.. :D well basically.. but not ALL.

Anywayz yea I'll definately update u guys on how the night went... and probaby an update @ Lips as well...

is that THE domenick capello.... the same domenick capello that got his ass kick bye louie knuckles, the same domenick capello who used to try to out do brewi in the red room and got shown up every time. the same domenick capello that would allways complain when his set was up and try and spinn his cheese longer.....

if so let me just tell you that i really have always hated you, your dj skills are up there with mike bugout

:blown::knife::biggun:

is that THE domenick capello.... the same domenick capello that got his ass kick bye louie knuckles, the same domenick capello who used to try to out do brewi in the red room and got shown up every time. the same domenick capello that would allways complain when his set was up and try and spinn his cheese longer.....

if so let me just tell you that i really have always hated you, your dj skills are up there with mike bugout

Edit... Double Post...

:blown:

You know it is funny... I dont know really anyone on this board... So it isnt even like I am behind someone because I am a friend of theres... But this is pretty pathetic...

I dont think I have ever seen someone have such a grip on someones balls until I saw like 20 different posts of yours that ALL MENTION BUGOUT...

I think you have some issues and really need to talk to someone about them... Might I suggest a SHRINK ???