Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sunglasses

sassa

Originally posted by underwater

on the topic of sunglasses....whats the deal with wearing sunglasses in a club?.....can you see anything while you are wearing them?.....

i have wondered this for a long time... then i tried it.

actually it's not bad if you're looking to relax your eyes from all the lights. it wears on some people after a while to have strobes and smoke torturing their eyes.

then again some people just wear them because they're total tools.

Originally posted by ou812

I'd like to add to this by saying, what's with guys wearing women's (those j-lo lookin' things) sunglasses in clubs also

lol are u talkin bout the ones with thelil sequence heart or star in the corner?? cause i actually seen like 6 guys wearing those in factory on sunday

This pic is funny sassa...

Strobe lights are a bitch...i couldnt go to limelight without my raybans.

I wear sunglasses mostly to hide the fact that im sleep walking, snoozing on the bus/boat/train. I wear them more at night then I do during the day....freaks with their car brights on...wish i carried some rocks for those idiots.

I also sport some shades when I go to the movies...guess im just light senstive from being a computer hermit...heh.

:flame:

Originally posted by lilfootzz81

lol are u talkin bout the ones with thelil sequence heart or star in the corner?? cause i actually seen like 6 guys wearing those in factory on sunday

the ones with the hearts and stars originally came out in rickys yeeeeeeaaarss ago, only fags wore em back then, seems like not much has changed...

whats worse is the fag rockin bandanas, as far as im concerned people who arent in gangs shouldnt rep like they are.

pic is funny!!

On the topic of sunglasses...there is a purpose of them blocking out the lights for some ppl, but most ppl that i've seen in clubs just wear them to look cool especially the dark ones that they have.

I wore lightly blue tinted glasses a few times and they are ok for just strolling around in the club, but when u start dancing they are not comfortable and the sweat just makes them wet and slippery.

ANd the bandanas... i can understand ppl wearing them so the sweat (again) and hair drip into their eyes.

Rad_

Originally posted by gothzane

This pic is funny sassa...

Strobe lights are a bitch...i couldnt go to limelight without my raybans.

I wear sunglasses mostly to hide the fact that im sleep walking, snoozing on the bus/boat/train. I wear them more at night then I do during the day....freaks with their car brights on...wish i carried some rocks for those idiots.

I also sport some shades when I go to the movies...guess im just light senstive from being a computer hermit...heh.

:flame:

I'm pretty much the same as you dude... I especially hate people driving behind me at night, I think I'm gonna make a big middle finger out of reflective tape and put it on my back windshield. They are definitely good after you leave in the morning. I have these orange ones that make it look like nuclear fallout in the early morning light, always brings a smile to my face as if the whole world was just blown away by the night I just endured.