Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attention all clubplanet SF people...

well..i dont KNOW him..i think I have seen him because of that infamous tat.....Im always on the 3rd floor by the candy---theyve had some really good stuff lately!!! sugar to keep me goin babbbbyyyy......well lets just say we meet up on the catwalk closest to the booth...by the ropes ..time???

Man..you know you guys are killing me here. The one freaking week in the past 3 months that i cant go you choose to do a meetup.

Well...have fun all but i cant be in attendance for this one. I finally met someone else at SF.

Magilicuti...nice meeting ya.

Benny...Have some fun for me too. Ill be at a family party. :(

Benny...Its a wedding man...ALthough, i was thinking about going there for like 2 hours b4 the wedding (since its in queens) and then jetting to the wedding.

I dunno we'll see, but i really really dont think ill be going this week. We are there mostly everyweek so im sure we can set it up again.

Wedding Factory Style, Cutoff suit, Sunglasses, doing the SF Dance to The Lazy Mary lol...oh man..this is gonna be fun.

hmmmm lets see here...

12-5

ok got it...

get to factory at 4 am... hmmm thats early... but yeah get there at 4am... leave at approx 9:30 am go home take shower etc... come back from wedding at 6. take another shower... get dressed and meet us at either joeys or cheetahs.. dont know where we goin yet!!! ;)