Clubplanet Nightlife Community

2 Questions- 1. Dress code at Centro Fly, 2. Limelight

Friday Im going to see Roger Sanchez...just want to know if theres a dress code...ive only been there once and i was basically incapacitated from drinking so I dont remember if u had to dress up....2nd i see this whole thing about Deep Dish and Limelight is getting alot of hype...can someone actually say whether it is true or not...according to the website at yoshitoshi it is but u cant always trust those things...usually there would be alot more hype if its opening up a month from now...but since limelight or whatever its going to be called is trying to probably be more underground/upscale like it was back in the day (instead of having an "exit" 15 year old crowd that wears sunglasses at night or white boys rockin throwback jerseys with bogus platinum chains) i would tend to think that may be why theres not going to be alot of talk until the time comes...just an opinion someone fill me in...ill take a walk by it tomorrow when im at work...for one thing though...i always walked past it throughout the year and saw massive construction so it may be a good sign

Yea, some upscale clubs maybe should, and prolly do.

But clubs are designed for ppl to dance and listen to music.

Most of them are already dark and if your dancing or if theres a shit load of ppl, you are going to sweat! No need for clubs to have a strict dress code at all.

Lounges on the other hand probably should.

Rad_

Originally posted by lalate

Yeah. Agree with gqraver about the dress code.

We can get you in as follows for that event: guys reduced admission $10 til midnight, ladies free til 11:30

Hope the info helps. Have fun.

NY Late .com

How do i get on that list for $15 and do u know what time roger sanchez goes on?

about the whole Limelight thing, Deep Dish has it confirmed on their site. I would think that's a pretty reliable source. Also, they're at Exit the night before, which would obviosuly make it convenient for them to be in the city that Saturday. Furthermore, that Marvisi guy who owns Exit apparently has something to do with the new Limelight, so it would make even more sense that Deep Dish would be at another one of his clubs the same weekend. I could be wrong, but didn't Deep Dish have some sort of residency at limelight in years past?

Lastly, this place is supposed to be opened up sometime this fall....at least thats what has been advertised on the flyers. we're already in mid-October...there are only a set number of fall weekends coming up that it could be on. Why not November 16th? Who knows though...if it's true then it's exciting news, but I'll wait to get excited until it's confirmed.

Originally posted by joecrack13

How do i get on that list for $15 and do u know what time roger sanchez goes on?

There shouldn't be any promotion in this thread otherwise the post will me moved. Clubplanet has a list for this party, and there I also put up a post in the promotion forum days ago concerning the details of the party and guestlist info as well.

If you have any more questions about the party you can PM or email me and I'll be happy to answer them.

peace