Clubplanet Nightlife Community

lmao... what a president...

dgmodel

Noelle Bush sentenced to 10 days in jail

- - - - - - - - - - - -

ASSOCIATED PRESS

Oct. 17, 2002 | ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) --

Gov. Jeb Bush's daughter was led away in handcuffs Thursday after a judge sentenced her to 10 days in jail for violating the terms of her drug treatment program.

Noelle Bush, 25, kissed her aunt Dorothy Koch before a sheriff's deputy cuffed her hands behind her back. Her father, the governor, was not in the courtroom.

Before she was sentenced, Noelle Bush apologized to Circuit Judge Reginald Whitehead.

â€I sincerely apologize for what happened and promise to do well at the center for drug free living,†she said.

Whitehead did not say how Noelle Bush had violated her drug treatment program.

Noelle Bush was placed in the drug court system after she was accused of trying to use a forged prescription to buy the anti-anxiety drug Xanax at a pharmacy drive-through in January. She was sent to drug rehabilitation in Orlando.

In July, she was sent to jail for two days after rehabilitation center workers found her with prescription pills. She ended up back in court Thursday after police were called to the center last month because of reports she had crack cocaine.

Oct. 17, 2002 | ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) --

Gov. Jeb Bush's daughter was led away in handcuffs Thursday after a judge sentenced her to 10 days in jail for violating the terms of her drug treatment program.

Noelle Bush, 25, kissed her aunt Dorothy Koch before a sheriff's deputy cuffed her hands behind her back. Her father, the governor, was not in the courtroom.

Before she was sentenced, Noelle Bush apologized to Circuit Judge Reginald Whitehead.

”I sincerely apologize for what happened and promise to do well at the center for drug free living,” she said.

Whitehead did not say how Noelle Bush had violated her drug treatment program.

Noelle Bush was placed in the drug court system after she was accused of trying to use a forged prescription to buy the anti-anxiety drug Xanax at a pharmacy drive-through in January. She was sent to drug rehabilitation in Orlando.

In July, she was sent to jail for two days after rehabilitation center workers found her with prescription pills. She ended up back in court Thursday after police were called to the center last month because of reports she had crack cocaine.

Originally posted by sassa

that ugly spoiled bitch should realize that just because her daddy is governor, doesn't mean she cannot escape the law.

now this is what i like to see my tax dollars do..put scum in their rightful place.

PLAYA HATING!!!

You think thats were your tax dollars should go? oh please!

Maybe they should be spent in education, instead of being WASTED in sending drug users to jail and BS "treatments".

Whoever in here is not guilty of ever using drugs can cast the first stone.....

Lets face it , if there was ever a war in which the US was doomed from the very start, It was the so called "war on drugs"

funny, when non-whites use drugs they are evil terrorist supporting criminals. when a rich white girl does it its a "disease" that needs taxpayers to treat it, fuck that. throw that bitch in jail and let me assrape her like everyone else. does this mean that someone in the bush family supported terrorism?

Originally posted by t0nythelover

funny, when non-whites use drugs they are evil terrorist supporting criminals. when a rich white girl does it its a "disease" that needs taxpayers to treat it, fuck that. throw that bitch in jail and let me assrape her like everyone else. does this mean that someone in the bush family supported terrorism?

Yeah, The President himself. He's a terrorist. What a dumb-ass.

Originally posted by t0nythelover

Why throw her in jail, why throw anyone in jail for using drugs to begin with? Either way we are wasting tax payer money on a never ending war. We should throw out our drug laws and start from scratch. I think its unfair someone is gonna be thrown in jail for using drugs, I mean wtf is the point?