Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What High School/College did everyone go to?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by roddigga

your not serious are you??? next are you gonna ask, who watched bachelor last night, just joking helen54321985749.................i went to go ol' NEW MILFORD HIGH SKOOL (bergen county) (i never learned to spell there) class of 1996, then got my kolage degreee at FAIRLEIGH DICKINSON UNIVERSITY in Madison NJ (i i still haben't learnt to spell yit) i tink i need to go to back to sckuuul though.............

Middletown South Highschool/Fairleigh Dickinson University........I was unfortunately Rod's roommate/tutor/alarmclock/conscience/partner in crime/barber/study buddy.....he needed a lot of help and still does....if you know him.....run now....he is dangerous......and ericone never went to princeton......he went to prinstone college in maine.....liar

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

see stick and i thought your partying ass just kepy getting kicked out

Sorry I didn't make it out the other night, but I haven't gone out in weeks and on top of being sick I've been helping my brother nights with his office cleaning business on top of my full time job. I worked about 85hrs this week(no joke) and can't wait to go the fuck out tonight to Deko..............

see ya there

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

I bet you just wanted to get the most out of your college experince....:D

Actually, I loved grammer school and got the most out of it, but I really feel the only way to learn something is by doing it and NOT by reading it in a book! So I kept going to school and getting fed up and dropping out. Unfortunately, my field of work requires that stupid piece of paper.....................:mad:

Originally posted by dondiezel26

Middletown South Highschool/Fairleigh Dickinson University........I was unfortunately Rod's roommate/tutor/alarmclock/conscience/partner in crime/barber/study buddy.....he needed a lot of help and still does....if you know him.....run now....he is dangerous......and ericone never went to princeton......he went to prinstone college in maine.....liar

hahaha, dick, blowin' up my spot! let me be the first to welcome u to cp

Originally posted by clubangel

HaHa....I didn't back then (Club 14 and katmandu don't count) but there are some people I still know from there that are still clubbers!

You've come a long way, Clubangel. Who would have thought back in the Cromwell days that you'd turn out to be such a party animal?!?!?

;)

Originally posted by dondiezel26

I take pitty on you, you were Rod's room mate did you ever sleep??:zzz:

Originally posted by laurie619

:laugh: WELCOME TO CP. . you have the same name as TIZZAH508 :D

hey. i had another name on here... dreams0020 and used to be on here all the time, but then it revoked my name somehow so i just came up with a new one. havent been on here in a while though...good to be back though. :D

Originally posted by stiffler

Actually, I loved grammer school and got the most out of it, but I really feel the only way to learn something is by doing it and NOT by reading it in a book! So I kept going to school and getting fed up and dropping out. Unfortunately, my field of work requires that stupid piece of paper.....................:mad:

That piece of paper holds a lot of weight......

Originally posted by elens73178

I take pitty on you, you were Rod's room mate did you ever sleep??:zzz:

helen, helen, helen, don't ask questions, curiousity killed the rabbit, what that is supposed to mean i have no idea, yeah i know dondiezel26, the tool that he is and yes he was my college roomate, and yes he is the one who carries my cd's and records into the clubs for me, wipes the drool off my face when i'm mangled at the factory, hold his hand out and lets me do b*mps off his hand, and i made him do my homework................see ya on the 15th helen, nj's own joe giorgio and yours truly rippin up jersey, he he he he, well not really rippin it up, just yet, mostly just marking our territory...................

new milford h.s. 1996

fairleigh dickinson university (madison)

school of hard knocks!!!!