Clubplanet Nightlife Community

does toilet paper have a right and a wrong way to go on

Guest gabo

Guest gabo

someone told me that when used it should be pulled down not pulled up. Is this right?? and why the fuck would it matter which way the TP is being put on?

. . . see, its all about heat transfer when it comes down to Brass Tacks . . . When one wakes up at 2 in the morning in the middle of January one already has to go through the incredible discomfort of sitting down on that frigid piece of porcelain . . . Now, thats a SHOCK to the system right? . . Not pleasant . . SO if the Toilet paper is set to roll from the bottom there is a good chance that ones knuckles will come in contact with the porcelain wall tiles, therefore adding to the amount of cold objects your body is coming into contact with . . . THAT is Unacceptable! . . . When the TP rolls from the top all one has to come in contact with is the TP itself .. .

. . . And plus, if you REALLY want to over-analyze here, one could say that rolling from the top is more economical because one can rip the EXACT number of sheets from the roll without 'wastage' (the extra number of sheets that come off because you cant really get your hand in the back of the roll to tear it off at the right place without SERIOUS risk of coming in contact with the porcelain tiles . . .And remember, the PRIMARY OBJECTIVE IS TO NOT LOSE ANYMORE BODY HEAT!! ). Theres also the issue of 'hangdown' that those bottom rollers have to deal with . . . Its unsightly and it wastes precious sheets . . .

Q.E.D.

. . . :laugh: . . Oh my! . . . :aright: . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . see, its all about heat transfer when it comes down to Brass Tacks . . . When one wakes up at 2 in the morning in the middle of January one already has to go through the incredible discomfort of sitting down on that frigid piece of porcelain . . . Now, thats a SHOCK to the system right? . . Not pleasant . . SO if the Toilet paper is set to roll from the bottom there is a good chance that ones knuckles will come in contact with the porcelain wall tiles, therefore adding to the amount of cold objects your body is coming into contact with . . . THAT is Unacceptable! . . . When the TP rolls from the top all one has to come in contact with is the TP itself .. .

. . . And plus, if you REALLY want to over-analyze here, one could say that rolling from the top is more economical because one can rip the EXACT number of sheets from the roll without 'wastage' (the extra number of sheets that come off because you cant really get your hand in the back of the roll to tear it off at the right place without SERIOUS risk of coming in contact with the porcelain tiles . . .And remember, the PRIMARY OBJECTIVE IS TO NOT LOSE ANYMORE BODY HEAT!! ). Theres also the issue of 'hangdown' that those bottom rollers have to deal with . . . Its unsightly and it wastes precious sheets . . .

Q.E.D.

that could quite possibly be the best answer to the toilet paper question that I have ever heard...

Originally posted by phuturephunk

Q.E.D.

classic phonk!

Originally posted by gabo

someone told me that when used it should be pulled down not pulled up. Is this right?? and why the fuck would it matter which way the TP is being put on?

YOu all have misunderstood the question! Gabo wants to know which way to put the TP on himself!

tip #1: put it on you ass

tip #2: wiping from front to back lowers the risk of accidently wiping dirty stuff on your sack

Guest gabo
Originally posted by barvybe

YOu all have misunderstood the question! Gabo wants to know which way to put the TP on himself!

tip #1: put it on you ass

tip #2: wiping from front to back lowers the risk of accidently wiping dirty stuff on your sack

cute pete , cute

Originally posted by sassa

people are actually concerned about these kind of things???

I don't think its a majority of the population, but people like me... it definitely bothers me. I don't know why, maybe its one of my little quirks, or maybe its the fact that I am obsessive compulsive... who knows. But I can't even begin to describe to you how much it gets under my skin to see that.

Originally posted by jimk29

I don't think its a majority of the population, but people like me... it definitely bothers me. I don't know why, maybe its one of my little quirks, or maybe its the fact that I am obsessive compulsive... who knows. But I can't even begin to describe to you how much it gets under my skin to see that.

. . . Right on Jim!!! . . . :rock: . . . We must arm ourselves if we are to defend against the Bottom Rollers!! . . . :2guns: . . .

most people i know are too lazy to even put it on the thing... what about just a loose roll on the counter??? is that repulsive or acceptable?

Originally posted by somebitch

most people i know are too lazy to even put it on the thing... what about just a loose roll on the counter??? is that repulsive or acceptable?

acceptable if and only if the bathroom has no dispenser... if the dispenser is sitting there with an empty cardboard roll on it, and the fresh tp is sitting on the counter... that is just unacceptable.

acceptable if and only if the bathroom has no dispenser... if the dispenser is sitting there with an empty cardboard roll on it, and the fresh tp is sitting on the counter... that is just unacceptable.

:laugh: omg & here i am thinking it makes no difference. toilet paper etiquette exists!!

...if the dispenser is sitting there with an empty cardboard roll on it, and the fresh tp is sitting on the counter... that is just unacceptable.

...now that is a fuckin pet peeve...if someone, esp. my roommie leaves just like 3 panels of tp on the roll and does not replace it OR at least leave an extra roll nearby i flip the fuck out...it's like leaving a drop of ice tea in the pitcher and not making a new batch (the shoprite powder mix ofcourse with the teddy bear on it)...