Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Did anyone go see Saeed?

malanee

me, pete and bum all went. got there early, 11ish i think, and saeed was wayyyyyy housey. but got better later, and i ran into lots of people i hadnt seen in forever. and met a girl who's friends w/ a friend of mine from dallas!

thanks so much for the guestlist sopha. great seeing you....been a while!

omg last night was so random in a way...missed you ruthie!!!

Originally posted by MadamMillie

me, pete and bum all went. got there early, 11ish i think, and saeed was wayyyyyy housey. but got better later, and i ran into lots of people i hadnt seen in forever. and met a girl who's friends w/ a friend of mine from dallas!

thanks so much for the guestlist sopha. great seeing you....been a while!

omg last night was so random in a way...missed you ruthie!!!

omg :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

you changed your avatar...fits you perfectly :laugh:

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

I went too! But I was so tired from midterms that I could barely sit up straight. Revaluation eventually dragged me off my arse, and by that time Saeed was dropping some good stuff :)

yeah right, some guy was talking your ear off in the corner and you were liking it! for all i know, he couldve been chewing on your ear. you were dancing for a bit, and doing alright....then you quit. loser.:D anyway, thanks for coming out guys, that place packed up a bit before midnight. which is rare when saeed is there. I have NO idea why. c'mon it's saeed here! anyway, Saeed is having a halloween party the same night as sasha. This is tough because he is tag teaming with Tom B too.

Originally posted by spinsaikel

yeah right, some guy was talking your ear off in the corner and you were liking it! for all i know, he couldve been chewing on your ear. you were dancing for a bit, and doing alright....then you quit. loser.:D anyway, thanks for coming out guys, that place packed up a bit before midnight. which is rare when saeed is there. I have NO idea why. c'mon it's saeed here! anyway, Saeed is having a halloween party the same night as sasha. This is tough because he is tag teaming with Tom B too.

You know, I love how I try to be polite and talk to someone and everybody assumes I'm doing something stupid. Did you LOOK at who I was talking to? Cause if you did you'd know I was DEFINITELY just being polite. :blank: From now on, I'll just be a flaming bitch to everyone that talks to me and I won't have to be bothered... pffffft!

millie, revualuation...you guys left pete behind! He looked miserable towards the end (more ways then one:laugh: ).

pete: I know im walking alone out there but....im too pissed to be vulnerable. and too pissed drunk....gargle....gargle...drool

we told him we were leaving but he wanted to stay so he told us to go ahead. we'd never EVER just LEAVE a friend!

millie, revualuation...you guys left pete behind! He looked miserable towards the end (more ways then one:laugh: ).

pete: I know im walking alone out there but....im too pissed to be vulnerable. and too pissed drunk....gargle....gargle...drool

Yo spin, I told him we were out and he gave me this blank look, so I was like, "Do you wanna stay?" Then some chick came up and started talking to him so he was like "Ya!".

We gave hime a chance! hahaha!