Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For all you who need to be hip to it...

prplhz

“Hey, slop jaw, quit boozgarting the felony juice so we can finish frontloading and get our fade on.â€

Confused? You should be. Bar slang is constantly evolving and if you fall behind you’ll start coming off like Al Gore trying to get down at Ol’ Dirty Bastard show. So let the Drunkard hip you up and get you in with the cool kids.

Bayonetting the wounded- Gamely drinking the half-finished beers the morning after a party.

Booze coupons- Money.

Bedspins- The variety of spins that occur while lying prone. Putting one foot on the floor usually helps. If you are already on the floor, may God have mercy on your soul.

Beer bitch- The person sitting closest to the cooler or refrigerator at a party whose sole purpose in life is to grab another beer when yours runs out.

Barley sandwich- Beer for lunch. Also called a slurp sandwich

Beer blinders One’s perception when under the influence of alcohol. Often causes unattractive people to look hot, long distances to look jumpable and break dancing moves to look easy.

Beer Pressure- The tendency to drink what your friends drink.

Beer queer- A straight man who will pretend to be gay so as to solicit free drinks from an unsuspecting homosexual.

Blackout Brigade- A group of heavy drinkers.

Booze compass- The instinct that leads you home when you’re blackout drunk

Booze snooze- A nap taken early in the afternoon after a morning of drinking, designed to prepare you for the evening’s drinking.

Boozgart- The person who, when he is supposed to be passing the bottle of liquor around, stops to reflect on the first time he got drunk, last time he got drunk, etc. A derivative of the stoner term bogart.

Buzzkill- That which destroys the buzz. Examples are fights with one’s significant other while at the bar, boors who insist on telling that story one more time, your best friend admitting that he/she is sleeping with your significant other, horrible music after you’ve just heard three of your favorite songs in a row, or discovering that you actually have less than half of the money that you thought you had at the beginning of the evening.

De-boned- To become so drunk you appear not to have any skeletal structure to hold you up

Deserter- A full beer, possibly hidden, found when cleaning up the next day after a party.

Drink link- An ATM.

Felony juice- Tequila

Frontloading- Getting drunk before going to a nightclub because the club’s drinks are expensive.

FUBAR- Fucked Up Beyond All Recognition.

Fugly bus- The mysterious bus that whisks away all the ugly people from the bar and replaces them with their beautiful cousins while you’re in the bathroom draining your tenth pint.

Gutter hugger- Drinkers who empty the contents of their stomach into a gutter or nearest trash can

Joint of no return- A bar from which you are 86’d.

Juice card- Received on your 21st birthday.

Jumping strays- Stealing unattended or abandoned drinks at a bar or party. As in, “I’m so broke I’ve been jumping strays all night.â€

Keg commander- the boisterous chap who hovers around the keg so as to ensure everyone knows how to properly pour a beer.

Last call lothario- Someone who’s shy until last call, at which point he’ll try to hook up with anything that has a pulse and/or booze at their home.

Loudmouth soup- A shot of strong liquor.

MDA- Mysterious Drinking Accident. When you wake up with bruises and cuts you have no recollection of receiving. Also called UPI (Unidentified Party Injury), UBB (Unidentified Beer Bruise) and drunk marks

One for the ditch- A less optimistic version of One for the road.

Pavement pizza- Vomit on the sidewalk, often found outside bars.

Prole piss- Any cheap American lager.

Mystery guest- The guy at the party no one seems to know. They usually lurk in the kitchen near the booze.

Stout gout The morning-after flatulence that often follows a night of drinking Guinness.

Tart fuel Bottled alcopops, e.g. Hooch, Sky Blue, etc., regularly consumed by young women

Tip jar anxiety- The fear that an unobservant bartender won’t notice you left a good tip.

Trip dog- The invisible canine that starts getting underfoot around your tenth drink. Once he arrives he will trip you up the rest of the night.

Trojan hooch- Bringing an empty bottle wrapped in a brown paper bag to a party so you won’t appear a mooch.

Twelve stepper- A reformed drinker or someone who wants to quit drinking early. As in, “Hold on there, twelve stepper, the bouncer hasn’t even threatened us yet.â€

Two pint screamer- Someone who gets noticeably drunk after two drinks.

Wobbly pop- Any beverage containing alcohol.

Thought you guys might find these funny:D :D

Originally posted by whadupg

:laugh: Some of these are pretty funny - when I first read the beer queer one I thought it was beer queen (and actually thought that beer queen was even funnier because it wasn't so obvious as beer queer).

i think we'll be FUBAR'd next weekend, all weekend!!!!!!!!! :D

Originally posted by prplhz

Frontloading- Getting drunk before going to a nightclub because the club’s drinks are expensive.

MDA- Mysterious Drinking Accident. When you wake up with bruises and cuts you have no recollection of receiving. Also called UPI (Unidentified Party Injury), UBB (Unidentified Beer Bruise) and drunk marks

Ha! Those are great Jess :D My friends and I use "pre-gaming" instead of "frontloading" though. I have MDAs ALL of the time! *lol*

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

Ha! Those are great Jess :D My friends and I use "pre-gaming" instead of "frontloading" though. I have MDAs ALL of the time! *lol*

I thought they where hillarious too, I couldn't stop laughing when I was reading them. Had to share. It's almost like a whole new lingo. MDA's suck, it's like what the hell was I getting myself into last night:laugh: