5 rhythm unlimited - feel this

6 ted hutchinson - syntrifical

7 manhattan - get drum

8 christian smith & selway-weather mix 2

9 twisted playboys - angel dust

10 mantra - away

11 16b - escape

Recorded on SF's 13th Anniversary.

You can pick it up at Mondo Music starting today. Everywhere else comes out on the 22nd.

Mondo Music

225 Highland Cross Road

Rutherford, NJ 07070

201-804-8707

www.mondodj.com

Originally posted by wakeup

nothing special but what u expect from a live cd and getting the rights to tracks. efx r good as always but also a little to much with them

totally agree but i think he should have cut down on the amount of tracks used and played shit out a little more and play stuff the way he normally plays it.. 8 tracks per disc would have been a perfect amount i think

Guest saleen351

Wait, I just logged on and went to see if they would ship it to me... 30 motherfucking dollars for a cd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! are you out of your mind!!!!!!!!!!!!! what the fuck is wrong with these people... sorry 30 bucks is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to much to spend on any cd.... Come on people, this is not The Rolling Stones box set, its a jp live cd.... for all you people who say support the scene, i say shut the fuck up... its a rip off!!!!!!!!!!

oh plus shipping costs...

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

The 5 minute video footage is worth the $30. Shirtless guido's, some hot girls, some of Luz perofrmance and a little more. The pamphlet describing the 25 hour night is actual decent yet funny.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

u actually think hed buy it regardless if it was say $19.95.....please all he does is bitch and moan...plus the tracks arent the jersey shore or shit u hear in space :rolleyes:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by BRIAN1500

The 5 minute video footage is worth the $30. Shirtless guido's, some hot girls, some of Luz perofrmance and a little more. The pamphlet describing the 25 hour night is actual decent yet funny.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

you can get almost all of that temps for 10 bucks...

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by wakeup

plus the tracks arent the jersey shore or shit u hear in space :rolleyes:

THANK GOD, YOU FAGGOTS CAN KEEP YOUR GTI AND LUZ CHEESE!!!!!!!!! JP IS A MASTER AT CHEESE, ALL HE NEEDS IS TO TEAM UP WITH A REAL PRODUCER AND THEY WILL BE AWESOME, TILL THEN HIS PRODUCTIONS ALL FALL SHORT... HES GOT THE PREMISE BUT NEVER DELIVERS THE GOODS...

30 BUCKS...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

PS I KNOW ALL OF YOYS ARE GONNA SAY ITS JIM HEINZ OR SOMESHIT LIKE THAT BUT WHO CARES, THEY NEED A REAL PRODUCTION TEAM.

Originally posted by saleen351

Wait, I just logged on and went to see if they would ship it to me... 30 motherfucking dollars for a cd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! are you out of your mind!!!!!!!!!!!!! what the fuck is wrong with these people... sorry 30 bucks is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to much to spend on any cd.... Come on people, this is not The Rolling Stones box set, its a jp live cd.... for all you people who say support the scene, i say shut the fuck up... its a rip off!!!!!!!!!!

oh plus shipping costs...

:clap:

Originally posted by saleen351

THANK GOD, YOU FAGGOTS CAN KEEP YOUR GTI AND LUZ CHEESE!!!!!!!!! JP IS A MASTER AT CHEESE, ALL HE NEEDS IS TO TEAM UP WITH A REAL PRODUCER AND THEY WILL BE AWESOME, TILL THEN HIS PRODUCTIONS ALL FALL SHORT... HES GOT THE PREMISE BUT NEVER DELIVERS THE GOODS...

30 BUCKS...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

PS I KNOW ALL OF YOYS ARE GONNA SAY ITS JIM HEINZ OR SOMESHIT LIKE THAT BUT WHO CARES, THEY NEED A REAL PRODUCTION TEAM.

Cheese = Dark Beat you fucking loser. And I'm not defending Goin Thru It cause that track does nothing for me. :blown:

Guest saleen351

funny, no one complained about Dark Beat when on Danny T was playing it, but once it gets big, all of yous bash it. I find this funny. Americas top dj has been playing it since march. Jp only got it with the rest of the masses recently (2 months or so), the track may have run its course with some people, but post after post confirms the SF loves the track and it fills floors everywhere... I heard GTI at the shore this summer, and i wanted to throw up, it was terrible. It is simply noise. I know, I know, you have to hear it in SF:rolleyes: JP went from pots and pans to synths cheese... Come on, tell me Circles is cheese! You won't!