Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Holly F'n Platinum Friday w/ PICS!!!

Yo what a fucken night. I had a blast, this party is def starting to establish itself.

thank you to all my friends who showed up. Binoy, JArs, frank, Phil, danny, karen, fratto, mike, marissa, and chris. nice meeting you daniel and alan cash, nicole and jay. Grace and ysolt sorry didn't get to chat with you guys that long. i'm having trouble remebering everything about last night so sorry if i forgot anybody on the shout out tip.

And of course biggups to my boy ben and taking care of me all night at the bar, even though yous a slow motherfucker. lol

laurie please no sarcastic comments till you check us out in person.

roque i totally forgot about the fireshots. but next time.

pj party next wk....hmmmmm....i wonder what kind of mayhem's gonna go on. Prime i think your gonna need to set up 3 threads just for pics.

i'm out steve s.

Originally posted by djprime

is this the LIVER STEALER???????????

LOOK ITS BARTENDER BEN!!!!!!! hey prime, playin the classics...mike macaluso woohoooo (did u do derb too?)..everybody was goin nuts, even those who didnt know the song! i know u were rockin ur lil bandaid this past weekend (hehe), but for next weekend u rockin ur pj's? steve r.: yep pj's next week, and maybe even fuzzy slippers ahhhhh, thats definitely gonna feel good after wearin boots with heels this weekend, wat was i thinkin?! i guess sometimes u just wanna feel taller... :(

Originally posted by gracer

LOOK ITS BARTENDER BEN!!!!!!! hey prime, playin the classics...mike macaluso woohoooo (did u do derb too?)..everybody was goin nuts, even those who didnt know the song! i know u were rockin ur lil bandaid this past weekend (hehe), but for next weekend u rockin ur pj's? steve r.: yep pj's next week, and maybe even fuzzy slippers ahhhhh, thats definitely gonna feel good after wearin boots with heels this weekend, wat was i thinkin?! i guess sometimes u just wanna feel taller... :(

yea i played the whole dance set later in the nite....I had to play to the crowd...so i did...so alil classics...i was on from 9-11 with house and tribal (my fav) then the party favorites later on....

ill be back on again soon...

I will be rocking on my B-DAy nov 22nd...NOTTTTT...DJ Johnny F/x will be in the mix.......for that day...

I've gotta say that my 2 hour train ride was definitely worth it! Wow i had a great time!!! And wtf is up with those chicks getting naked??!?!?!?! :eek:Dirty jersey girlz I tell ya! hehe.

I got there around 10 to midnight, with frieinds (Barry thanks for the comp) :DMusic was great all night, i even enjoyed the hip hop but i was definitely feeling the house more.....

Boricua Anthem <---- I fucking flipped out when you threw that on!!!!

Final Chapter <--- flipped out again!! i havent heard it since Exit closed to renovate a year ago. GOOOOOOOOOOD SHIT!

Nice meeting Pipdaddy, Vera and Binoy from ST. I was suprised i got recogizned!

I'll have to make the trip down again one day! You guys have a good party going on.

:party:

Originally posted by roque1

grace and ysolt - good seeing u again ladies, i'll rock some pj's if u guys do.

\

Roque1, I'm definitely rockin' my jammies next Friday! :drool: ... I better see you rockin' a hugh-heffner robe!

CCINO ONE, you're gonna miss all the fun :worry2:

DJPrime, what was it that you were gonna wear??? something about a sock?

*We missed ya, IBCLUBBIN!

... it was nice seeing Jarmenio, Binoys, and Pipdaddy (Phil, you're a bit of a QuEsTiOn MaRk :confused: LOL)... and it was nice to finally meet DJCreep and Joeys24!

Hope to see y'all soon!

Thanks to everyone who makes this night great. Happy Birthday to Showboat, Dan, and Bartender Sherie. Bobby Bonds in the house last night. Lets hope the Giants win the world series so Barry comes to Platinum in a good mood. Lenny and his Remy, I thought it was soco. How about that guy doing the Michael Jackson moves to "Billy Jean". Then Showboat threatens to throw him out if he moon-walks. LOL. And lets not forget about Showboat's "Man thong". Lots of T-Shirts from Jack Daniels, lots of $1 shot specials and lots of crackheads like pipdaddy willing to do crazy shit for the camera. Big ups to my light guy Carlos A.K.A. Johnny on the spotlight! Special thanks to Davey Gold for rolling out. I think that was the owner of the RIO Diner was in the house. I spent many a drunken night after work pissing him off and then he ends up in my DJ Booth. Gracer and Ysolt thanks for the support. Great Job by DJ Prime once again and it was nice to meet Binoy. Just when I think we can't top the week before, the party goes to another level. What the hell is going to happen next week?

See you all at the club

Originally posted by ysolt

Roque1, I'm definitely rockin' my jammies next Friday! :drool: ... I better see you rockin' a hugh-heffner robe!

CCINO ONE, you're gonna miss all the fun :worry2:

DJPrime, what was it that you were gonna wear??? something about a sock?

*We missed ya, IBCLUBBIN!

... it was nice seeing Jarmenio, Binoys, and Pipdaddy (Phil, you're a bit of a QuEsTiOn MaRk :confused: LOL)... and it was nice to finally meet DJCreep and Joeys24!

Hope to see y'all soon!

too many phils for one board. are you referring to me? as being a ?. :confused: im so confused...was it the rachel comment? or did i try to bite you? apparently i tried to bite someone last night..:confused:

Originally posted by pipdaddy

too many phils for one board. are you referring to me? as being a ?. :confused: im so confused...was it the rachel comment? or did i try to bite you? apparently i tried to bite someone last night..:confused:

yes, phil. i was talkin' bout u, buddy! hehehe. you crack me up, doood. that's all.

btw: can you please change your signature (christina aguilera--although a very good vocalist--really creeps me out in that picture!) :(

Originally posted by ysolt

yes, phil. i was talkin' bout u, buddy! hehehe. you crack me up, doood. that's all.

btw: can you please change your signature (christina aguilera--although a very good vocalist--really creeps me out in that picture!) :(

christina ain't going anywhere anytime soon:tongue:

is this what he looooooked like? lay off the acid....

dino_charge.gif:laugh:

christina ain't going anywhere anytime soon:tongue:

oh my god, doood... that's exactly what he looked like when the cop was chasing him down easton ave!!! he was cornered and captured and grace n' i have the pictures to prove it!!!

wahahhahha, i cannot get over that, all u saw was this green dinosaur running and then we followed the chase and we see this poor green dinosaur cornered by the cop! right place at the right time man, u just dont see that stuff everyday!

spygirl...i agree, pip's dinosaur is cute (i want it too!), but u shoulda been there with us, u would have loved it, the real thing was cuter, especially when it was running from the cop car who launched itself on the sidewalk to chase this extinct creature..hilarious!

wahahhahha, i cannot get over that, all u saw was this green dinosaur running and then we followed the chase and we see this poor green dinosaur cornered by the cop! right place at the right time man, u just dont see that stuff everyday!

spygirl...i agree, pip's dinosaur is cute (i want it too!), but u shoulda been there with us, u would have loved it, the real thing was cuter, especially when it was running from the cop car who launched itself on the sidewalk to chase this extinct creature..hilarious!

my dinosaur is cute..yeeeeeeeeah. my dinosaur is realllllly bored right now too. anyone wanna play with my dinosaur:confused:

I don't think I wanna know......:laugh:

Originally posted by greyskyy

Lovin' the Friday nights at Platinum. Won't happen again, I had too work Saturday, that is your fault anyway PRIME.

hey man what can i say....i get u a job, free drinks, deliver ur cell...im an all around good guy...:D