Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cox this, Cox that! Who is going to see PVDEEEEEEE????

Seen Cox like 5 times already this year. He can bang it out. But PVD made me drool for more in Miami after his 8.5 hour set was over. Never heard anything like it anywhere. I gotta get my fix. Anyone else going? Wish I could hit both nights up but PVD will be more than enough for me. I can't wait!!!

..i've been countin the days since last month... first time for me seein Van Dyk live... really cunt wait :D

ChOOse WiseLy

attachment.php?postid=987028

"The beats, the sounds, the lights that are all around your head; they close around you and cut off your thoughts ... as if it was a transposition of your soul."

- - - - - - -

AiM: EcstasyRvr

Originally posted by digitaldan

yo, you gotta introduce me to some of the TA crew cuz I've talked to people but don't really know anyone from there

your on TA? come out for the meet up before hand..there is a big thread on it and we got over 65 people for the meet up

i will be there wearing a vandit tee, hmm i wonder how hard it will be to find someone wearing a vandit tee that night

Originally posted by digitaldan

yo, you gotta introduce me to some of the TA crew cuz I've talked to people but don't really know anyone from there

i am from TA as well - there are like 50 of us going. TAs are coming from FL and canada for this.

it's gonna be fun. :D

Originally posted by Taub

your on TA? come out for the meet up before hand..there is a big thread on it and we got over 65 people for the meet up

i will be there wearing a vandit tee, hmm i wonder how hard it will be to find someone wearing a vandit tee that night

digitaldan - you might remember matt becuase he was one of the most intense picotto fans a few weeks ago. ;)

Originally posted by Taub

Ya, not that often I suppose but have a few times... I get overwhelmed with these boards some time. And yes I'll have a Vandit shirt on but with perhaps a little variation

Originally posted by codica3

You're gonna come outta exile for PVD but you're not coming out for CARL MUTHAFUCKIN' COX?! :eek: :eek: :mad3:

It's Halloween hun...I'm goin' Eggin!

Seriously - I already have plans for the 31st...and I'm still not sure about PVD...probably won't know for a few more days.

Sexxyme: :cool: