Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why doesn't he want sex?

gfofaguy

I agree with the excercise thing - but again, he's only gonna do something about it if he realizes there's really a problem.

As for the looking at people as they walk by, etc. - men are men. Mine is always oogling at the TV, people in the street, etc. That doesn't relate directly to sex at all - in fact, for some it just supplies masturbatory fantasies for later.

As for the astrological thing, some are heavily sexual, some aren't. Check out something like astrology.com for more info on that, but it is true. I happen to be a Taurus, and we always want it. Even when we're out of shape and don't go to the gym :rofl:

Anyway, at least you get it when you go after it. That's better than going after it and still not getting it. He may have self esteem issues - if so, having you "sweat" him for sex may make him feel temporarily good about himself (a self esteem high).

Someone said to me last night "either your the player or you're getting played"... I don't agree - he might not be cheating or even jerking off. Not making excuses for him, but he could be stressed about things you have no idea about.

The best thing you can do is get him out of the house, sit him down somewhere nice (go to the park or something), rub his temples or his back, and tell him how much you love him, how much you love making love with him, how good it used to make you feel when he would try to seduce you, how special it made you feel and again, how much you love to be with him. Help him understand why its important to you in a way that's not threatening or intimidating ... that worked for me the other day. We'll see how long it lasts :rolleyes:;)